1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIGfx.com, Right Investments Guaranteed (was AFBIinvest.com/afb.com.kw Arab Financial Brokers)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. ib.forex

ib.forex Recruit

This so called Khaled El Rached Chairman of the board of directors in the company decided to prohibit clients from withdrawing their funds. This started a while back with my clients from Malaysia and now from Syria and Jordan. They ruined all their reputation because of one employee! I closed my IB account at the company

3. ib.forex

ib.forex Recruit

Mohamad

This so called Khaled El Rached Chairman of the board of directors in the company decided to prohibit clients from withdrawing their funds. This started a while back with my clients from Malaysia and now from Syria and Jordan. They ruined all their reputation because of one employee! I closed my IB account at the company

4. dealsmart

dealsmart Private

You are not alone .I too am an IB with AFB .I made a withdrawal request on 6th.Dec.2014 which has not reached me yet.I have written unnumbered emails to them without any replies.One day I had an online chat with one of them who shocked me that their Chairman has declined to sign any withdrawal request form to have the Company's account debited !!NO hope is given ,no replies for emails ,no official email or info in their website.

5. mohiudin

mohiudin Recruit

: rigfx