• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RIGfx.com, Right Investments Guaranteed (was AFBIinvest.com/afb.com.kw Arab Financial Brokers)

General discussions of a financial company
This so called Khaled El Rached Chairman of the board of directors in the company decided to prohibit clients from withdrawing their funds. This started a while back with my clients from Malaysia and now from Syria and Jordan. They ruined all their reputation because of one employee! I closed my IB account at the company

Mohamad

This so called Khaled El Rached Chairman of the board of directors in the company decided to prohibit clients from withdrawing their funds. This started a while back with my clients from Malaysia and now from Syria and Jordan. They ruined all their reputation because of one employee! I closed my IB account at the company

You are not alone .I too am an IB with AFB .I made a withdrawal request on 6th.Dec.2014 which has not reached me yet.I have written unnumbered emails to them without any replies.One day I had an online chat with one of them who shocked me that their Chairman has declined to sign any withdrawal request form to have the Company's account debited !!NO hope is given ,no replies for emails ,no official email or info in their website.

This so called Khaled El Rached Chairman of the board of directors in the company decided to prohibit clients from withdrawing their funds. This started a while back with my clients from Malaysia and now from Syria and Jordan. They ruined all their reputation because of one employee! I closed my IB account at the company[/QU

Can you suggest any actions for us investors? I believe there are many investors who are trying to recover there accounts. I am from Pakistan and have been a client of AFB since 2011.
I was informed by AFB that there is a lawsuit involved but we don't know about the progress.

Back