rimfxgroup.com - RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT is Dangerous

Vicneedhelp

Private
I truly understand that Forex market is complex and consists of multiple participants and liquidity providers. The forex price is dynamically created by all participants across the world and so it is universal. But it can be little bit different at different liquidity providers who might have different spreads. This can create small difference in the charts provided by different brokers.

However the different of the price as show is below (white arrow) happened on 17/Jun at RIM MT4 Chart around 08am++ does not make sense. The price sudden shoot up to hit 1731.32 did not align with the XAUUSD chart state in all other online trading platform and MT4 Chart show my other brokers. Due to this significant price change show at RIM MT4 has caused be lost more than 300k USD. Furthermore I have also received email from them to ask me to settle the arrears of my account with another 86k+ USD within 3 working days". (refer to attached file for chart explanation)

I have spoken to 西总 (the president of the company) about this case on 18/Jun twice at 15:39 (13:10 mins call) and 16:17 GMT+8 (16:10 mins call). During the 2nd phone, he has offered to absorb the 86k+ USD, which mean I do not have to make payment to RIM but have to accept the fact I lost my money at their MT4 was due to the price fluctuation. I told him what I care is not only the 86k+ USD, but all my money in the account. I told him that I think it could be due to some error in price from RIM MT4 or thing been manipulated and I show him all the data fact. After he saw the charts I show he told me he will investigate this case and update me within the same day evening, but until today (20/Jun GMT+8) I still have not hear from him. I have been contacting RIM customer service at LINE (that's is the only contact been given) but not able to reach him or anyone to talk about this case and to obtain the investigation result.

RIM told me they are NFA approved and send me the NFA ID: 0522507. You can find the company name " RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC" at NFA webiste but with US address and telephone number. I have made a call to the US tel# to reach out the the company. The US guy answered my call told me that someone has stolen his company name and NFA detail to do illegal brokering business elsewhere which has nothing related to him and he has already filed a complaint.

Attachments

• RIM MT4 Trading Issue or Scram_20200617.docx
    709.5 KB · Views: 7
我理解外汇市场是复杂的,由多个参与者和流动性提供者组成。外汇价格是由全球所有参与者动态创建的,因此具有普遍性。但是,不同的流动性提供者之间的利差可能略有不同。这可以在不同经纪人提供的图表中产生很小的差异.

但是,如下所示的价格差异(白色箭头)发生在RIM MT4图表上的6月17日上午8点++ 是没有逻辑的,因为差异太大了。 格突然飙升至1731.32,与所有其他在线交易平台中的XAUUSD图表不一致,也和其他经纪人图表显示不一致。 由于RIM MT4的这次重大价格变动显示已造成超过30万美元的损失. 此外,我还收到了他们的电子邮件,要求我在3个工作日内用另外的86k+美元解决我的帐户欠款. (请参阅附件中的图表说明)

我坏疑这可能是由于 RIM MT4价格出现错误或被操纵的原因. 因此,联络RIM要求他们我给予充分的解释。 我在18 / Jun 15:39(通话时间13:10)和16:17(通话时间16:10)两次与西总交谈这案件 。在第次电话中,他提出我不必付款RIM那86k+美元,但必须接受这样一个事实,我在MT4上亏了我的钱是由于价格波动。我告诉他,我所关心的不仅是86k +美元,还有我账户中的所有钱。我认为可能是由于RIM MT4的价格出现错误或事情被操纵了,我向他展示了所有数据事实。在他看到我显示的图表之后,他告诉我他将调查此案并在同一天下午给我电话报告调查结果 。 但直到今天6月19日,我都还没有收到您的消息,一直在与他的客户服务热线联系,但无法联系到他或任何人谈论此案或调查结果

RIM MT4图表
不同的是突然买入触及1731.32(在下面显示白色错误)。 RIM MT4所说的图表与其他经纪人MT4有着显着不同,而在线显示的图表例如Bloomberg。我曾与外汇交易的朋友交谈,他们告诉我经纪人可以控制MT4的黄金交易,是真的吗?
RIM MT4 Chart.JPG

另一个经纪人MT4图表
在同一时间状态下,另一经纪人MT4图表上没有出现突然买入达到1731.32的情况

Another Broker MT4 Chart.JPG

彭博Bloomberg当天的图表清楚地表明,XAUUSD的每日范围从未触及1731.32的高位,并且该图表也未显示出高于RIM MT4的格局

Bloomberg Chart.jpg

how do you fund your account in the first place? send money to hong kong (but company in US?) or send BTC

What does BTC standard for? The bank in local currency provided by RIM via email with USD exchange to a local bank account number in Singapore

What does BTC standard for? The bank in local currency provided by RIM via email with USD exchange to a local bank account number in Singapore
I mean the payment to my RIM trading account via bank transfer to local bank account number. Once they confirm receipt of the money, they will then transafer the money to my trading account at RIM MT4. Can you guide me how to report this scam so that the whole world know what this company is doing? I feel very heart pain as those are my hard earning money been saved for many many years. Have not been sleep well the past few nights but dare not tell my family :((

via bank transfer to local bank account number.

whats the local bank account name? real rimfx is based in USA, and anyone wants to genuinely deal with the company, only should send money to US bank account and under official company name

Here you go, from the email RIM sent me

Bank Name: : Posb sav account
Account Name : vikneswaran
Bank Account : 428-07424-6

Note: Please fill in and check the above information carefully. If you fill in the wrong information, it will bring inconvenience to you. Please remit within two working days after the account is sent, and contact the customer service manager in time if it is overdue.

Customers can directly remit ( Singapore Dollar SGD ) through the local bank counter or transfer to the corporate account of RIM international through internet bank transfer.

After successful remittance, please contact your customer service manager to verify the cash arrival. Customer Service LINE ID: rim740666

No, above bank detail was the Information been given. I know I was very stupid to transfer all my saving to such bank account

Well, ask your bank for the ideas about how to file fraud charges. You should also ask your local police and the national financial regulators.

Back