rimfxgroup.com - RESET INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT is Dangerous

I have made a local police report, I do not think the police can help me to get the money back anymore

Actually what I have experienced is exactly the same as per Shabuya's posted dated on 16 May

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...vestment-management-aka-rimfxgroup-com.65367/

1) I started the Forex investment recommended by a man I met online, he sound like a super nice person and wanted to help me in the financial planning. He told me he was a successfully businessman from China and moved to Singapore for 2 years+ after his wife passed away and now have converted to be a Singaporean because he love living in Singapore. He truly like me a lot and brrrrrrr....he wanted to help me in my financial planning and we can build a wonderful future together brrrr.....

2) He told me he had great tip in forex investment & able to get good profit or return, after few days/weeks chat, then I convinced by him and open account at RIM and started to deposit cash into RIM MT4 for trading. He guided me all the steps and I saw good profit. He used a lot of techniques to convince me to deposit more money into RIM MT4 trading account and with RIM sending out promotion with interest as high as 1.5% per day (which will transfer into my account end of each day) if I deposit the total amount with different tier.

3) All my cash in the RIM account wipe out on 17/Jun when I started to reach out to RIM to withdraw the money. Now I found out it was not a coincidence but been planned in advance. The guy was supposed to travel back to China but last min around 17/Jun evening he told me his trip been cancelled and now it was a good timing we should started trading, he gave me instruction to buy SELL with 100 lots, but I changed it to 80 lots at the end. After I bought SELL, it was weird or error sound, then suddenly I saw my RIM MT4 account all the figures turned RED and with negative. I am so shocked to see all my 300k- USD balance turned to become -368K+++ and my account balance from +300k USD changed to -86k+ USD

4) I almost cried out and asked the guy what happened, he told me the market price shot up too fast and high and has wipes out all my money in the trading account. In the late evening I got the email from RIM asked me pay -86k+ USD, I asked the man I met online again he said he has consulted his company lawyer I need to pay the -86k+ USD I owe RIM within 3 working days as stated in the email to prevent they take further action against me which will affect my personal credit and credit investigation. When I confronted him that he and RIM are cheating my money he started to get angry and said I am heartless as he has been working so hard to help me then I am suspecting him

5) Slowly I started to put all the puzzle pieces together and then I realized that I got scammed by this man and RIM with a very nice story that to make me believe that I lost my investment in the RIM MT4 trading account was due to market price fluctuation and my luck. I started to approach RIM and above was the story, after the so called president of RIM talked to me twice via LINE, when he saw me show him the chart fact he responded he will investigate the case further and update me via call soon. And then he has never call me back with the investigation result anymore (it is already one week since the last call with the president of RIM on 18/Jun). RIM customer service only available via LINE and he has never read and reply my messages anymore. Of course the man I met online also disappeared and claimed that I am heartless caused I have never trusted him brrrr.....

:(:(:( I am still trying to accept the fact all my money has gone and move forward....it is really not easy

I have made a local police report, I do not think the police can help me to get the money back anymore

Actually what I have experienced is exactly the same as per Shabuya's posted dated on 16 May

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...vestment-management-aka-rimfxgroup-com.65367/

1) I started the Forex investment recommended by a man I met online, he sound like a super nice person and wanted to help me in the financial planning. He told me he was a successfully businessman from China and moved to Singapore for 2 years+ after his wife passed away and now have converted to be a Singaporean because he love living in Singapore. He truly like me a lot and brrrrrrr....he wanted to help me in my financial planning and we can build a wonderful future together brrrr.....

2) He told me he had great tip in forex investment & able to get good profit or return, after few days/weeks chat, then I convinced by him and open account at RIM and started to deposit cash into RIM MT4 for trading. He guided me all the steps and I saw good profit. He used a lot of techniques to convince me to deposit more money into RIM MT4 trading account and with RIM sending out promotion with interest as high as 1.5% per day (which will transfer into my account end of each day) if I deposit the total amount with different tier.

3) All my cash in the RIM account wipe out on 17/Jun when I started to reach out to RIM to withdraw the money. Now I found out it was not a coincidence but been planned in advance. The guy was supposed to travel back to China but last min around 17/Jun evening he told me his trip been cancelled and now it was a good timing we should started trading, he gave me instruction to buy SELL with 100 lots, but I changed it to 80 lots at the end. After I bought SELL, it was weird or error sound, then suddenly I saw my RIM MT4 account all the figures turned RED and with negative. I am so shocked to see all my 300k- USD balance turned to become -368K+++ and my account balance from +300k USD changed to -86k+ USD

4) I almost cried out and asked the guy what happened, he told me the market price shot up too fast and high and has wipes out all my money in the trading account. In the late evening I got the email from RIM asked me pay -86k+ USD, I asked the man I met online again he said he has consulted his company lawyer I need to pay the -86k+ USD I owe RIM within 3 working days as stated in the email to prevent they take further action against me which will affect my personal credit and credit investigation. When I confronted him that he and RIM are cheating my money he started to get angry and said I am heartless as he has been working so hard to help me then I am suspecting him

5) Slowly I started to put all the puzzle pieces together and then I realized that I got scammed by this man and RIM with a very nice story that to make me believe that I lost my investment in the RIM MT4 trading account was due to market price fluctuation and my luck. I started to approach RIM and above was the story, after the so called president of RIM talked to me twice via LINE, when he saw me show him the chart fact he responded he will investigate the case further and update me via call soon. And then he has never call me back with the investigation result anymore (it is already one week since the last call with the president of RIM on 18/Jun). RIM customer service only available via LINE and he has never read and reply my messages anymore. Of course the man I met online also disappeared and claimed that I am heartless caused I have never trusted him brrrr.....

:(:(:( I am still trying to accept the fact all my money has gone and move forward....it is really not easy

I am sorry to hear your story. It's true that the money is lost forever but what is damaging is the trust that you have put into these people. I'm glad you are sharing unfortunate experience. I think we have to build a safer platform for people who have suffered this kind of scams. So far FPA is really good and I wish more people when googling dating site/online meet and investments will direct them here. However, internet is not the best place for people to talk about this because there are so many bullies and talking about it, looks like such a fool that we fell for it. However this happens to everyone.

I also have similar story and lost 10k USD. Please do not trust anyone who wants to help you to get your loss back. Do so when doing a lot but a lot of research. Stay strong, be safe and healthy.

I agree with above points. RIM acts as a third party provider and does not guarantee accuracy,timeliness,completeness or proper ordering information hence making it a risky option to go with.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 31, 2020 at 4:24 AM

--> You can consider filing your own independent NFA complaint: https://www.nfa.futures.org/complaintnet/complaint.aspx you can mention the correspondence that said that some overseas scammer is possibly spoofing this company.

--> you can invite the company to this threat by following this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

I have followed the steps you provided and invited RIM to join this conversation, will the company dare to join this conversation?

Vic I'm so sorry to read about your experience.
I'm really sorry you lost so much money to this scam :(
I'll be keeping an eye on this to see if RIM come.

Sorry to hear your story mate. 300K is not a joke. This Forex scam is a never ending story. It is becoming another pyramid scheme.

I lived in Singapore for a while, you guys seemed to have pretty strict laws when it comes to fraud compared to Australia. Are you sure he is not in Singapore anymore? Try to report him to local authorities for misleading and deceptive conduct and investment fraud in the meantime, while you are in contact with the broker.

Back