Romance Scam Riot X Scam (www.riotx.cc/#/home)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1651081657054.png

1651081706711.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

Thanks for the post. Sadly it may be too late for a friend.
Have your friend start by taking screenshots of all communication, all trades, their website, emails, etc. so they can document evidence related to this crime. What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting the scam.

This happened to me January 2022. I filed FBI complaint but never heard from them. I have all the transaction screenshots and interactions with “advisor” but authorities have bigger fish to fry. Very disappointing all around.

This happened to me January 2022. I filed FBI complaint but never heard from them. I have all the transaction screenshots and interactions with “advisor” but authorities have bigger fish to fry. Very disappointing all around.
Sorry for your loss. You can also file reports with the US Secret Service, FINRA and the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO).

Back