Ripped off by CT Options

Donato1971

Recruit
I sent over $5000.00 to Alex Milenko from CT Options to begin trading for me. He offered me a chance to invest in a gold option in October which I agreed to. The option turned out to be a success, and with his trading, he grew my account to over $16000.00. Then they stopped trading on my account when I received a phone call from another rep who wanted me to invest more money. My account lay dormant for over 3 weeks. I tried to email alex at his email address, and it was return as a daemon mailer. I was seriously concerned. When I emailed support and requested that my money be returned.

"Hello,

I sent this email to Alex Milenko which was returned to me:

Hi Alex,

Well, I must say that I am very disappointed in your company. Not with you, but I do have questions regarding my account. It has been dormant since I invested in the gold option with you. I received a phone call from a representative from your company who wanted me to invest more money. I told him that I did not have any more to invest and that I was happy with your services. I also apprised him that I am terminally ill, and he laughed at me. I am not sure what the scheme is, and I only received less than 4k in bonus money. The rest is mine. I would like it. I do not know who that wanker was in NY who called me, but to find amusement from my condition is deplorable behavior. I feel exploited, and deserted. You, or your company do NOT have my permission to proceed any further with investing with my funds. I request that my funds be returned to me less 4k in bonus money. That would be $12,198.00 to me. I should have a reasonable expectation that you will speak with someone regarding my concerns. If I do not hear back from you, I will be compelled to seek guidance from the regulatory commission in the UK.

Daniel M Luongo

I am greatly concerned about my investment, and after not hearing back from Alex, and receiving Daemon mailer's I question the legitimacy of your company. I demand my money to be returned to me less the 4k bonus money. That equates to $12,198.00 US funds.

Daniel M Luongo"
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

alexm@ctoption.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain ctoption.com by ctoption-com.mail.protection.outlook.com. [94.245.120.74].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.4.1 [alexm@ctoption.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

I sent another email to accounts: "
Daniel L
12/21/16
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

to accounts
cleardot.gif

I would appreciate a reply. You have my money and I want it. I will not go away by you just ignoring me.

I have not heard from them until I received phone calls from Simon Gordon who claims that Alex was promoted and he is my new broker. He started with the same nonsense. After sending emails and telling them they do not have my permission to further make trades, they have defied my requests, and now my account has $15,087.88 in it! I am in desperate need of my money, and do not appreciate being scammed by them. Please help!

How and when did you deposit?

A story like yours would be very good for the press. You may want to contact Simona Weinglass from the Times of Israel.

Back