RIPPED OFF BYE TOROPTION

stuart palmer

Recruit
I DEPOSITED 350USD INTO TOROPTION MY WINNINGS WERE 654USD .I TRIED TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL AND RECEIVED MY 350USD BUT THEY REFUSED TO PAY ME MY WINNINGS MY ACCOUNT MANAGER ERICKA FOSTER CONTACTED ME AND SAID I CAN'T WITHDRAW MY WINNINGS THEN WENT ON ASKING ME TO DEPOSIT 10000 WHAT A JOKE AND WHAT'S THE USE OF PUTTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY INTO ANY OF THESE BINARY OPTIONS WHEN YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW YOUR WINNINGS

I DEPOSITED 350USD INTO TOROPTION MY WINNINGS WERE 654USD .I TRIED TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL AND RECEIVED MY 350USD BUT THEY REFUSED TO PAY ME MY WINNINGS MY ACCOUNT MANAGER ERICKA FOSTER CONTACTED ME AND SAID I CAN'T WITHDRAW MY WINNINGS THEN WENT ON ASKING ME TO DEPOSIT 10000 WHAT A JOKE AND WHAT'S THE USE OF PUTTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY INTO ANY OF THESE BINARY OPTIONS WHEN YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW YOUR WINNINGS
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Dear Stuart Palmer,
Thank you for your message. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. We have checked your request and as far as we could see in our system, you have submitted a withdrawal request for the remaining funds from your account balance which represents profits Based on our Anti Money Laundering policy, we are not able to send those funds to the same credit card, we sent your initial deposit to. We kindly ask you to fill in the Wire Transfer form, you have received via e-mail, electronically and send it back to us as soon as possible. Also, please note that one of our representatives tried to get in contact with you today, unfortunately, the call got disconnected. Please provide us here: support@toroption.com your contact details and a time frame when you prefer to be contacted.

Best regards
TorOption Team

Dear Stuart Palmer,
Thank you for your message. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. We have checked your request and as far as we could see in our system, you have submitted a withdrawal request for the remaining funds from your account balance which represents profits Based on our Anti Money Laundering policy, we are not able to send those funds to the same credit card, we sent your initial deposit to. We kindly ask you to fill in the Wire Transfer form, you have received via e-mail, electronically and send it back to us as soon as possible. Also, please note that one of our representatives tried to get in contact with you today, unfortunately, the call got disconnected. Please provide us here: support@toroption.com your contact details and a time frame when you prefer to be contacted.

Best regards
TorOption Team
Dear Stuart,
Please be informed we received the wire form you have sent to us however we could not approve it since the IBAN is not valid.
Please fill in the entire IBAN number or you can fill in the bank state branch (BSB) and send it back to us so we can complete processing your withdrawing your profits request.
Thank you,
Cristina
GetFileAttachment

Cristina G E-mail: Cristina.G@toroption.email
Head of Withdrawal Phone: +44 203 670 2496

I have taken this letter and the form to my bank Bendigo Bank and they have filled it out for me and said this is all i will need for you to transfer my money into my account .There is no IBAN for Australia my Bank said all i am required to have is the swift code.

From Stuart Palmer

As you can see i put 350 USD into my account at Toroption on the 09/09/2016 i made a win of 654 USD profit i put in my first withdrawal on the 19/09/2016 as you can see i have sent that many verification forms its not funny my account is fully verified. When i put my 350USD in it took about 5minutes for them to take it, and yet i am still waiting for my profit of 654USD what a joke this is!!!! For anyone out there i would certainly think twice before putting my hard earned money into TOROPTIONS with all the forms i have sent to them now with all my Bank details and verification i don't really expect to get my money anyway i just want to warn the public to stay away

Kind regards
Stuart

ID Date Amount Type Transaction Status Transaction Method Confirmation Date Transaction Details
10183 06:16 20/10/16 $654.00 Withdrawal Default deposit method ...
9952 22:06 18/10/16 $654.00 Withdrawal canceled

Credit Card 14:36 19/10/16
9151 23:07 12/10/16 $654.00 Withdrawal canceled

Credit Card 11:15 14/10/16
8588 22:17 07/10/16 $654.00 Withdrawal canceled

Credit Card 13:08 11/10/16
7172 10:35 28/09/16 $654.00 Withdrawal canceled

Credit Card 12:39 03/10/16
7171 10:34 28/09/16 $350.00 Withdrawal Credit Card 11:31 05/10/16
5693 23:13 19/09/16 $1004.00 Withdrawal canceled

Credit Card 15:20 21/09/16
3918 03:21 09/09/16 $350.00 Deposit Credit Card 03:21 09/09/16
Items Per Page Go to Page Page 1 of 1

Hello,

I think I made a mistake as well. I have invested over 35,000 USD and due to bonuses and insurance contracts and bad positions I am unable to withdraw a dime from them.

My story is really long and it pains me to talk about it.

IS there anything I can do to get my money back from them?

Back