Rist Versos Limited, Fake Broker

Alfaspider

Private
I open an account with this firm, It is Chinese and probably located in Hong Kong, through a Gold signal provider in Instagram and telegram which has decent results, no I know it was too good to be true. She insist to everyone if they want her signals and analysis, Coco Chen Gold trader, they should register by her broker and she does managed account with 30% share and had few account to post on Instagram and Telegram and keep saying how easy is to withdraw through her broker, now I know it was just a show, and beware of Chinese scammer, she disappear since yesterday an all her link and channel too. I deposited $1552, she insisted more, but I refused, and she started trading from Monday Aug 30th and we were on Friday an up o $1000 profit, no lose trade at all and that was a sign to me it is something fishy. She insisted o put more money and she went long on Gold on my account and she published other account which she was short and I start suspecting on the following Monday with several position with over $300 loss and what ring the bell for me that on opening on Sunday she short the gold @ 1830 which Gol was way below that number and she could not had that trade on Sunday Opening. I was almost close to my initial balance and I noticed that in Channel she give different signals that she put on my account so I decided to change he password and manually closed all trade in loss over 1100. With $1796.92 in my account I asked for full withdraw and through on-line chat hey told me it take 3 to 5 business day to get the money. On Thursday morning September 9th there was no sign of my money being transferred and account balance on my account was still $1796.92. The same day in the afternoon I opened the platform an I noticed that there is only $2.67 left in my account ad whole balance was gone, the withdrawal request was made a night before. I looked at the history and I noticed that there were two trade, on long on BTC with 1 lot, whole history of my trade was .05 lot or .1, never 1 lot, with loss of $1734 and .05 lot gold with $60. loss. I did not put any trade and I am not sue how they managed to do so, the passwords of platform was changed so the girl did have any access to it however I saw red and blue arrows on chart which when you go over it shows auto trade. I did no installed any Robot and my guess is that the 1st week they show positive results to incite you to put more money for bigger profits and eventually everything will go to flame and even though they were not be able to blow your account in this way, they do it in the way they did to me. Is that robot is controlled trough them and planed there for such a time or hey did it through the server, I am not sure. Short story all the money is gone, the company shows it is registered with NFA, but when I contacted them they said they have basic membership and are not subject o any investigation, pretty smart. There is no address, no phone and the chat on-line do not respond anymore. I am not sure if anything can be done to recover my money and if not a least this can helps other to do no fall to the hand of this scam business. I put the web site of the broker with screen shot of my withdraw request and trades that wiped out my account. I had before couple of broke that did spiking here and there, but never this kind of delinquency to put trade on your account without your knowledge to wipe your account out.

Any help much be appreciated

Attachments

• history.png
    history.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Withdarwal request.png
    Withdarwal request.png
    106 KB · Views: 24
  • ReportHistory-251194.xlsx
    46.5 KB · Views: 25
I open an account with this firm, It is Chinese and probably located in Hong Kong, through a Gold signal provider in Instagram and telegram which has decent results, no I know it was too good to be true. She insist to everyone if they want her signals and analysis, Coco Chen Gold trader, they should register by her broker and she does managed account with 30% share and had few account to post on Instagram and Telegram and keep saying how easy is to withdraw through her broker, now I know it was just a show, and beware of Chinese scammer, she disappear since yesterday an all her link and channel too. I deposited $1552, she insisted more, but I refused, and she started trading from Monday Aug 30th and we were on Friday an up o $1000 profit, no lose trade at all and that was a sign to me it is something fishy. She insisted o put more money and she went long on Gold on my account and she published other account which she was short and I start suspecting on the following Monday with several position with over $300 loss and what ring the bell for me that on opening on Sunday she short the gold @ 1830 which Gol was way below that number and she could not had that trade on Sunday Opening. I was almost close to my initial balance and I noticed that in Channel she give different signals that she put on my account so I decided to change he password and manually closed all trade in loss over 1100. With $1796.92 in my account I asked for full withdraw and through on-line chat hey told me it take 3 to 5 business day to get the money. On Thursday morning September 9th there was no sign of my money being transferred and account balance on my account was still $1796.92. The same day in the afternoon I opened the platform an I noticed that there is only $2.67 left in my account ad whole balance was gone, the withdrawal request was made a night before. I looked at the history and I noticed that there were two trade, on long on BTC with 1 lot, whole history of my trade was .05 lot or .1, never 1 lot, with loss of $1734 and .05 lot gold with $60. loss. I did not put any trade and I am not sue how they managed to do so, the passwords of platform was changed so the girl did have any access to it however I saw red and blue arrows on chart which when you go over it shows auto trade. I did no installed any Robot and my guess is that the 1st week they show positive results to incite you to put more money for bigger profits and eventually everything will go to flame and even though they were not be able to blow your account in this way, they do it in the way they did to me. Is that robot is controlled trough them and planed there for such a time or hey did it through the server, I am not sure. Short story all the money is gone, the company shows it is registered with NFA, but when I contacted them they said they have basic membership and are not subject o any investigation, pretty smart. There is no address, no phone and the chat on-line do not respond anymore. I am not sure if anything can be done to recover my money and if not a least this can helps other to do no fall to the hand of this scam business. I put the web site of the broker with screen shot of my withdraw request and trades that wiped out my account. I had before couple of broke that did spiking here and there, but never this kind of delinquency to put trade on your account without your knowledge to wipe your account out.

Any help much be appreciated

Can we have a website address, please?

I did more investigation on Rist Versos Broker under e-mails that they sent m that you can not reply. Actually, they originally in a Bitcoin sellers under CoinCola which by ScamAdviser is the most scam business in this field. They run in various name and they are located in Singapore and had scammed many people there and Asian in general. They have extensive network under various names o FaceBook and other app like Telegram and What's up. The Scamadviser website advise people to stay away as there is no one or address or contact information can be fund for this an other its affiliate. The girl who is part of this network now present her account under

chen13212 on Instagram and changed her profile picture.

I did more investigation on Rist Versos Broker under e-mails that they sent m that you can not reply. Actually, they originally in a Bitcoin sellers under CoinCola which by ScamAdviser is the most scam business in this field. They run in various name and they are located in Singapore and had scammed many people there and Asian in general. They have extensive network under various names o FaceBook and other app like Telegram and What's up. The Scamadviser website advise people to stay away as there is no one or address or contact information can be fund for this an other its affiliate. The girl who is part of this network now present her account under

chen13212 on Instagram and changed her profile picture.
The company below is the one stealing your money?

1631664048615.png
1631664306924.png

1631664180444.png

1631664204045.png

I came up with the same results on google. The email that you mention was the same email that I received from them that I do not have any fund. See the below:

ristversos <ristversos@hujinsuo.co>
Fri 2021-09-10 1:58 AM

To:
  • You

Date:2021-09-10 12:58:34
Dear customers: Farhad Fadavi Mr. / MS
Your payment has been rejected :
Account number: 251194
amount of money: 1796.92
Reasons for rejection:no money to withdraw

日期:2021-09-10 12:58:34
尊敬的客戶: Farhad Fadavi 先生/女仕
您的出金已 驳回:
帐号: 251194
金额: 1796.92
驳回原因:no money to withdraw

but if you reply to the email, your email will return to you as mine did. See below:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ristversos (ristversos@hujinsuo.co)
Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their domain isn't properly registered at their domain registrar. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.

my search on email shows the servers is in Malaysia and ScamAdviser shows another name for them a Coin Cola.

This is the account manger number on What's up:

+85267017770

which shows an expired profile on Instagram and from Hong Kong The girl names herself as Coco Chen Gold, or Ke-Cocochen gold and many others every other days as she is being exposed. A search with phone number will bring her profile on Instagram and invite to Her channel in Telegram which is expired. Her previous and profile on Instagram also disappeared. I asked the NFA to remove even the basic Membership of them from their website, but the refuse, they get the money so at the end they are also enabler. This is organized crime organization, not a forex broker.

Yes, the company is he one stole my money. As you can see there are red and blue arrow on the chart and when you go over it it shows auto trade. I did not install any Robot and don't know how to do it.

Attachments

• history.png
    history.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 7
ristversos.net
Let's start with adding your story as a review here forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19288/ristversos-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back