Rist Versos Limited, Fake Broker

And sincerely, they will not respond. If the email that they have you can not reply to it and will be returned do you think they follow these practices?

Let's start with adding your story as a review here forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19288/ristversos-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I don't see any of this on my review thread and sincerely, do you think these scammer will respond? Did you look at their website to see nobody can reach them and the only email that they had you can't reply to it?

I did follow the suggestion, but the above picture did not appeared. I noticed that on the company website my account was deleted and their on-line chat has ben disabled

Let's start with adding your story as a review here forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19288/ristversos-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hope you realized that you deal with organized crime company, not a broker and inviting a criminal to a participate in discussion s quiet a futile activity. My account being deleted on their website and that phone chat that they had in their phoney website is gone too. If you have a access to some sort of law enforcement that you can advise, maybe they can dismantle them so others they won't fall in this. This is the most positive that this forum can do.

Hope you realized that you deal with organized crime company, not a broker and inviting a criminal to a participate in discussion s quiet a futile activity. My account being deleted on their website and that phone chat that they had in their phoney website is gone too. If you have a access to some sort of law enforcement that you can advise, maybe they can dismantle them so others they won't fall in this. This is the most positive that this forum can do.
You are very right. This has been a very common crypto/trading scams that’s going on for a while. This forum has helped a lot of people to avoid such scams. Unfortunately, a lot of victims like us weren’t as lucky but spreading for what happened to us is already making these crooks jobs a lot harder. Don’t give up, just report to your local authorities and file all the necessary complaints so they cannot longer use this company to scam others. If you transferred your money through your bank, work with them and see if they can help you do any retrieval.
Good luck!

Are you seriously thinking that these steps bring the Broker to discussion? Is anyone aware of some organization in UK to deal with scam companies?

+66924121746
+12172624169
+66660575831
her name that she gave me was Anna, I invest €2828 when I want to withdraw €1300, They asked me to pay €330 for tax deduction. anyone can add those number on whatsapp and you can chat with her she can trade for help you to register and open up meta5 trading for and so on. My research about them came out 0.0 could'nt even see their address.

+66924121746
+12172624169
+66660575831
her name that she gave me was Anna, I invest €2828 when I want to withdraw €1300, They asked me to pay €330 for tax deduction. anyone can add those number on whatsapp and you can chat with her she can trade for help you to register and open up meta5 trading for and so on. My research about them came out 0.0 could'nt even see their address.
yes, you will never see that money as I didn't.

Back