Rist Versos Limited, Fake Broker

Bro I know that..
There is no mother ****er nation than Chinese in whole planet. This piece of **** that I left my account to manage has millions of profile every day in various social network. Stay away from Chinese, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, even Russian. These mother ****ers prostitute their own mother for money. I was recently contact with another fake broker again, I guess are the same **** and this has become quiet a routine for them. If they don't ask any identification or have fake NFA registration or piece of hit Chinese Government regulate them, which themselves are not anything better, you will lose money.

There is no mother ****er nation than Chinese in whole planet. This piece of **** that I left my account to manage has millions of profile every day in various social network. Stay away from Chinese, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, even Russian. These mother ****ers prostitute their own mother for money. I was recently contact with another fake broker again, I guess are the same **** and this has become quiet a routine for them. If they don't ask any identification or have fake NFA registration or piece of hit Chinese Government regulate them, which themselves are not anything better, you will lose money.

Actually the Chinese government is already crypto trading. So all these scammers are conducting their businesses outside of China. They know that if they get caught, their punishment would be really harsh.

But like everything else, just do as much research before putting your money on anything

Here just to echo Alfaspider's story about Chen and Ristversos.net. My story is very similar to Alfaspider's. On top of it though, I was asked to pay bull**** 20% tax for my withdrawal to happen (which I did not pay, of course) and what's more disgusting is that Chen even has the audacity to play victim as if she is also a trader who is getting scammed by the broker. While in fact we all know that Chen is all in this nasty scheme from the very beginning.

Thankfully I was not too greedy and did not follow her request to top up my deposit by 6x my initial investment. If I followed her ask, I would be very devastated for sure.

To those of you who got hooked with this scammer, I hope you read this post and stay away from Chen and ristversos.

Here just to echo Alfaspider's story about Chen and Ristversos.net. My story is very similar to Alfaspider's. On top of it though, I was asked to pay bull**** 20% tax for my withdrawal to happen (which I did not pay, of course) and what's more disgusting is that Chen even has the audacity to play victim as if she is also a trader who is getting scammed by the broker. While in fact we all know that Chen is all in this nasty scheme from the very beginning.

Thankfully I was not too greedy and did not follow her request to top up my deposit by 6x my initial investment. If I followed her ask, I would be very devastated for sure.

To those of you who got hooked with this scammer, I hope you read this post and stay away from Chen and ristversos.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

this mother ****er of Cen if you search has 1000 different name in various social media, but most of them is inactive as she is being exposed.

+66924121746
+12172624169
+66660575831
her name that she gave me was Anna, I invest €2828 when I want to withdraw €1300, They asked me to pay €330 for tax deduction. anyone can add those number on whatsapp and you can chat with her she can trade for help you to register and open up meta5 trading for and so on. My research about them came out 0.0 could'nt even see their address.
it is a same **** and has many other names in various social media, but if you pay attention to it, she put same pictures over an over.

Read this because Rist-Versos and another which everyday pupping are similar to this definition.

Forex bucket shops​

This type of scam is more refined and requires more careful preparation, but the potential profit of the scammer is also higher. In this case, they create a full-fledged platform that duplicates the functionality of leading Forex brokers. The trader does not play on the world interbank market, but with other traders registered only on their fraudulent site, or even with the platform itself. Naturally, Forex bucket shops create impossible conditions so that the site itself remains in the black while traders constantly lose their money.

Look at the following very informative website which you find more Forex scammer than here

tradersunion.com/brokers-blacklist/forex/

Back