• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RistVersos.com(.net)

General discussions of a financial company
This is in relation to my review of this company that I was scammed

Attachments

• history.png
    history.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Withdarwal request.png
    Withdarwal request.png
    106 KB · Views: 9
  • ReportHistory-251194.xlsx
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
I asked for a withdrawal a day before, the day after whole my account was wiped out. I did change my password so no one has access to my trading account. How they managed to get to my account I don't know maybe through the server, but certainly, I did not put those trade and withdrawal request were done a night before and al trade was closed and money manager did not have access to it because she did not have a passwords that I changed. I received an email today that request was rejected because of insufficient fund, but when I replied to email, it was not deliverable and was returned message by Microsoft that such email and domain do not exists. Their NFA registration is fake and NFA has not any supervision over them. There is no address of company, o phone, no email ad noting. This is a very organized scam group. All channel of the money manager disappeared in Instagram and Telegram.

This is the message was send to me by Microsoft, that the domain or original e-mail do not exits and message was returned. This is not a broker, rather highly organized crime organization.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ristversos (ristversos@hujinsuo.co)
Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their domain isn't properly registered at their domain registrar. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.

Moderator,

These are not something made of nothing. I don't believe my money can be recovered by you or anyone else. These ae highly organized crime that you never had precedent of it. This is ghost company and you will never know who or where they are. The only reason that I write and put this and my review as well, which none have been published yet, to save money from others like me to not fall to such scam that there is no precedent to it. Each day delay of you, they claim more victims, so you may as well accomplish this mission of you and as you claim to avid others being defrauded. The whole history of my trades which was put with scam account manager was .05 and .1, never full lot.

FPA Forums Team Note: Due to large amounts of spam, the forums spam filters are tight. As your post count increases, the moderation rules relax. Your posts were all safe and have now been approved. There are only so many of us, so we cannot instantly approve all new posts that get caught in the queue. Nearly all posts get approved within one business day. This issue is covered in the FAQ...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/why-isnt-my-forex-peace-army-forums-post-visible.42838/

Taking the time to tell you this just slowed down the approval of more posts in the queue.

Moderator,
Why my review with one star with more detail and how they lure to people to the their net never been published? It has been more than 5 business day with one star rating. It is necessary that FPA to put a scam alert on this fraudster on the main page so grab attention of everyone. Is really, anything can be done?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: You submitted your review on Friday, September 10th. Your first forums post about this company was on Friday, September 10th. Five business days would be Friday, September 17th.

The amount of time spent replying to people who ask about review approval before 5 business days have passed adds a full day to the moderation process.

If you have any more questions, such as how a company gets a Scam Label, please
check the FAQ.

As you se the brokers did not enter into discussion. One things that you can do to out it as a scammers and they do not do the same things to others

Back