Rob Booker

--> You can leave a review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/408/www.robbooker.com?per-page=50

After 70 hours, you may invite the company to this thread formally by following 100% of the steps in this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

----------
@FPA Forums Team can you update the review page to show alternative url: robbookerhelp.zendesk.com

Your help has been greatly appreciated.with ur effort i had the courage to dispute this trough my credit card company.A form is on its way..I also sent a copy of the thread to Rob Booker.I have received a refund note clearly stating refund at 1725 27th april 2020.. howewever no notes or anything with it.
I will no within a couple of days when this is credited to my card.

ROB BOOKER TRADING
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32223
US
support@robbookerhelp.zendesk.com (make sure the full domain name is there, as zendesk.com is just a helpdesk service, but you can host part of your website (or entire website) on it.

ote clearly stated reund. howewever no notes or anything with it.

I can confirm that the address partially matches what OP described on this screenshot.

Snag_f868345f.png

Rob Booker and his trading products
Booker claims that his office is situated on this address– Gilbert, Arizona, USA. However, we can’t find an office that is associated with his name in that location.

Rob Booker’s homepage acts as the main sales page. Here, he claims that he went from zero to $7.8 million and that he can help you make that much as well.

On top of this, Rob also claims that he has successfully maintained 2,500 community of traders on his site. But it is not clear whether these traders too make money like he does.

Booker seems to be putting more emphasis on his trade mentoring program. The aim is always to push traders into signing up for his training which consists of 24/7 access to a live chat room, newsletters, trade alerts, webinars, videos, robots and indicators.

The offer looks really attractive because Rob Booker is also targeting those who want to learn how to become rich. What is more, it is not clear why this gentleman is always willing to teach others how to make wealth through Forex trading.

Also, we see that this guy entered the trading scenes long ago. It is actually recorded that he entered this industry some time in 2006.
His community does NOT make money and are largely very "peeved" with his offerings..............i know...i'm one of them!!

Back