• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Robinson franklin is a scam

I am having an issue with a company

BuyerBeware

Private, 1st Class
Fake offshore investment house Robinson Franklin also known us Robinson Franklin Group and Robinson Franklin Holdings has been put together by our dear friends in Jakarta Indonesia. What I cannot understand is how the Indonesian Authorities allow this to happen surely the are under international pressure to do something about this.

These scammers are responsible for a host of other scam companies like Cornerstone Worldwide, Eden Management, Premier Partners Group, Eurasia Trade just to name a few.

The same unrelated scam stories are flooding search engines the same tactic that was used with Premier Partners Group and payment is to be made through an Escrow account.

If you have been contacted by this company or fallen for their scam please tell us your story below!

Robinson Franklin also known as Robinson Franklin holdings and Robinson Franklin Group calling from Jakarta Indonesia why the Indonesian Authorities aren't doing more to stop their activities is beyond me surely the must be know under some international pressure. The same scum that brought you Cornerstone Worldwide, Eurasia Trade, Anderson Shaw Group, Eden Management and Premier Partners Group as-well as many more.

The are using unrelated scam stories to flood the internet in an effort to confuse potential investors a tactic that was used with Premier Partners Group. Same old story a guy calls you out of the blue with some great stock tip and asks you too deposit your money through an Escrow account.

If you have been contacted or suckered in please let us know.

I have been contacted by them last Thursday. They are acting very professionaly. They already purchased stock under my name and send an invoice. All look very formal and professional. Asking now to transfer money to their account in Cyprus.
So, what is the best way of shaking them off?

The will threaten you with legal action blah, blah, blah, don't panic the cant do this of course.

If you could reply here with all your correspondents i.e their bank details etc that would be a great help thanks...

I have been contacted by them last Thursday. They are acting very professionaly. They already purchased stock under my name and send an invoice. All look very formal and professional. Asking now to transfer money to their account in Cyprus.
So, what is the best way of shaking them off?

No legitimate stockbroker will purchase stock before getting your money. Report them to the authorities in Cyprus and in your country.

Sari if you would be so kind as to post all details of your dealings with Robinson Franklin sometime today that would be great thanks.

Last edited:
hello,

I've not posted for a bit but saw this and had to. I've mentioned boilerroombuster.blogspot.com before but thought I'd do so again as the blogger started posting about Robinson Franklin last week. As buyerbeware says, ignore any threats they make - the blogger mentions this too, the scammers are just using scare tactics

Don't ignore any threats. Post about them here. Let people know how these guys operate.

Fair point Pharaoh.
Don't ignore the threat, post it here, but DO ignore the scammers. After all, they have absolutely no legal standing. The only reason they're in Indonesia is because they are unlikely to be chased by the local authorities (I don't suppose they target the locals). So don't worry sari, IF they have bought any shares in your name then that's their problem, not yours.

Last edited:
Just so that anyone having an issue with this company doesn't feel alone, there are more complaints out there online.

Back