1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RoboForex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. along

along Corporal

just try this broker lastweek, so far so good with pro cent account, free usd 15, able to register with their rebate program another advantage. if ok will
    try to deposit with real money soon.

3. Borutfx

Borutfx Recruit

4. Anthonia Taiwo

Anthonia Taiwo Private

I just opened an account with them. I don't know much about them. I want to give them a try.

5. mkeysor

mkeysor Recruit

I run a forex rebate website and Roboforex approached me wanting to have us become one of their IB's and advertise and market for them. Before i agree to any agreements with brokers, we do a lot of research and make sure there are good reviews on the broker. But with Roboforex, I've only seen bad reviews and the good reviews look fake. I would like to know if anyone has been trading with Roboforex and had a great experience??

6. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

I've been looking into this broker lately too. Their trading conditions and jurisdiction (New Zealand) look good. I would appreciate any detailed feedback from its live account holders.

7. alessandromagno

alessandromagno Recruit

They are scammers! They don't allow you to withdraw your money until you not loose some trades!

In contrary than thair rules...STAY AWAY!!

8. Manager RF

Manager RF RoboForex.com Representative

Dear alessandromagno.

We'd like you to provide some screenshots (terminal window, etc.) as a proof supporting your claims to the RoboForex Company. In case you have an unsolved problem, we are offering you address our Live Support using the ticket system. Live Support staff will consider your problem as soon as possible.

Sincerely, RoboForex

9. kevileijh

kevileijh Recruit

Please share your experience with this broker I just signed up but did not deposit yet, if anyone knows please share... thanks

10. d4amenace

d4amenace Private

I just started using them. I noticed before I was verified I could deposit via liqpay balance or credit card. Now that my account is verified, I can only deposit via credit card liqpay. I also cannot withdraw via liqpay even though I have a liqpay account. They also won't let me withdraw via cashu, even though I can deposit via cashu.

Can someone from the company please explain to me why depositing is easy and has so many options but withdrawals are extremely expensive (bank transfer or payoneer)? Why can't I withdraw via cashu or liqpay?

: roboforex