• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RoboForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Blazing fast response!

I just started using them. I noticed before I was verified I could deposit via liqpay balance or credit card. Now that my account is verified, I can only deposit via credit card liqpay. I also cannot withdraw via liqpay even though I have a liqpay account. They also won't let me withdraw via cashu, even though I can deposit via cashu.

Can someone from the company please explain to me why depositing is easy and has so many options but withdrawals are extremely expensive (bank transfer or payoneer)? Why can't I withdraw via cashu or liqpay?

I have to say.....I am impressed by how fast someone from Roboforex answered my concerns. Just logged into my account and low and behold liqpay is added as a withdrawal option. They fixed the issue so fast that they didn't even have time to respond here yet!

I like being able to say this....WELL DONE ROBOFOREX! I will be using this broker for a long time to come.

(REALLY how often do you get a chance to say good things about a broker?)

Please be careful with this broker!!

I use Internetbanking since 2004 - make more than 1000 transactions without any problems, but what a coincidence, the
transaktion i did to roboforex is MISSING, and that via Banktransfer!!

i already opende a Ticket on their support! No clear respone until yet.

So 2 options for me they are SCAM or just a very disorderly company!

anyway even it is just a disorder, be carefull with bigger amounts!

See the pictures...

10days for a SEPA Bank transfer, call me crazy!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    37.4 KB · Views: 37
I am not a customer of RoboForex, never have been either. My only comment is on the fact that I have been researching this broker for a couple hours and I must say the comments are overwhelmingly BAD. I would say that there are 4:1 bad comments to good comments about this broker. It is obvious that they are paying for good reviews IMHO. No good broker has to do that, period! Their accounts look very attractive but their reputation stinks. I am going to avoid them. I have been through more than a few bad brokers and I suggest you pass on this rotting fish.

So much for this being a good broker!

Of late, roboforex has eliminated more ways to deposit for me. They won't accept any credit card deposits and there is no way I am paying outrageous wire transfer fees to deposit $100!

They are now one of the worst brokers I have and they will not be getting any more of my money....time to find a more legitimate broker..

what a shame.

I had opened an account with RoboForex early in 2012. I was at that time, a resident of Dubai. Deposits, Trading and Withdrawals were smooth, with the occasional requotes and slippages. I then informed them that I will be moving to Singapore, and if I should open a new account or continue trading on the same account. Their chat rep said I could continue trading with the same account. I moved countries and informed them, got the account verified again, continued with my deposits, trading and withdrawals without any complains. I must mention here that my deposits have been with various credit/debit cards and ALL my withdrawals have been to my PAYONEER card.

On or around the 20th of January this year, as usual, I requested a withdrawal (to my PAYONEER card, of course) of US$20, which was rejected. They emailed me a standard automated reply that my credit/debit cards (including the ones through which I had used in Dubai 3 years ago!!) need to be verified. How can I verify cards I have used in a different country 3 years ago? I have written, raised a ticket, sent them reminders, but not heard from them, yet.

My questions to them are, if someone from RoboForex reads this:
1. How do I verify defunct cards I have used when I was a resident of a different country 3 years ago?
2. If they needed to verify cards, why didn't they ask me to do so when I opened the account in 2012?
3. If it is a new rule/law, why didn't they inform me? I can have my present Singapore card verified, through which I had deposited last. (Their last withdrawal approval on my account was in November last year, when I was already in Singapore). So I cannot understand why this sudden requirement.

I have a micro account with them. I was thinking of increasing my investment with them; thankfully better sense prevailed.

Edit: I received and email from them apologising and have verified my current card in Singapore. I have now been able to withdraw from them.

Last edited:
this verry good broker when you lost money. If you have profit broker stops withdrawal. more 1000uds

Dear tadmat.

Please write us, what kind of problems have you faced in RoboForex?

Sincerely, RoboForex

I have noticed something odd about this broker roboforex.com I need to know if whats being done here is not allowed, or are we being taken advantage off in any way? So when a trade is placed, and i would like to get out of the trade with a negative balance, in other words with a loss, I have noticed that from the time that i click to close the trade, if the price is very fast, the actual trade will get closed out not when i pressed the button, but when prices relaxes, so when i try to get out of the trade with a negative balance, it goes out not at the price when i clicked, but at the price of price action movement! Now, on the other hand, when i close out a trade that in positive territory, or in other words, close the trade with profit, the trade closes exactly on the mark of when i pressed the button to close out the trade, even though price is still moving in positive direction!

Recap:
when a trade get closed with a loss, the actual closing of trade depends on price action movement, but, when i close the trade with a profit, it always closes the trade on the mark when i pressed the button to close! So, when i close the trade with a loss, i always see more looses then from when i pressed the button to close, but when i try to close the trade with a profit, it always closes on the spot when i clicked it!

Is this not normal, or is this business as usual! it just seems very unfair that in a loss, we get even more loses on closing a trade, but in profit, never more profit, exactly closes when we press the button, seems very unfair!

Do we have a class action suit here????

I have noticed something odd about this broker roboforex.com I need to know if whats being done here is not allowed, or are we being taken advantage off in any way? So when a trade is placed, and i would like to get out of the trade with a negative balance, in other words with a loss, I have noticed that from the time that i click to close the trade, if the price is very fast, the actual trade will get closed out not when i pressed the button, but when prices relaxes, so when i try to get out of the trade with a negative balance, it goes out not at the price when i clicked, but at the price of price action movement! Now, on the other hand, when i close out a trade that in positive territory, or in other words, close the trade with profit, the trade closes exactly on the mark of when i pressed the button to close out the trade, even though price is still moving in positive direction!

Recap:
when a trade get closed with a loss, the actual closing of trade depends on price action movement, but, when i close the trade with a profit, it always closes the trade on the mark when i pressed the button to close! So, when i close the trade with a loss, i always see more looses then from when i pressed the button to close, but when i try to close the trade with a profit, it always closes on the spot when i clicked it!

Is this not normal, or is this business as usual! it just seems very unfair that in a loss, we get even more loses on closing a trade, but in profit, never more profit, exactly closes when we press the button, seems very unfair!

Do we have a class action suit here????

Dear arkasha.

Please notice that order execution process doesn't depend on the profitability of the position as well as on opening\closure type of trading operation, as these orders are processed equally with absolutely no difference between them.
All types of trading operations (Market\Instant\Pending orders) are performed in accordance with corresponding items and articles of the Client Agreement and if you have any questions or concerns on execution aspects for any of your trades, - please contact the dealing deparment via ticket, describing the situation thoroughly.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely, RoboForex

What is the maximum time of withdraw in your company? I have read that it can take for more than a week, its very long

Back