• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RoboForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
What is the maximum time of withdraw in your company? I have read that it can take for more than a week, its very long

Dear Crazy hedgehog.

During 2 days maximum ( paragraph 13.14 of Clients Agreement) . And about 85% of all withdrawals are processed by a Automatic withdrawal system.

Sincerely, RoboForex

TOOK A FULL MONTH TO GET FUNDS VIA NETELLER! These people lie terrible, my friend recently had terrible time getting a simple withdrawal via Neteller. They take two full business days to respond to EVERY ticket or response, after two weeks of trying to get his money withdrawn and responding to EVERY one of their demands they cancel his request without detailed explanation. When he contact chat board they say, well we can't help you really you have to talk to payments dept. Payment dept is only open part of every day. My friend beg beg beg them to tell him everything they want to allow him to release his funds. They refuse to offer and demand each new item every two days which takes them two more days to respond to so every ticket is a four day turnaround. On three occassion they imply OK your to get your funds and then they create another excuse like 'oh you did not sign your credit card backside' mind you he had submitted all this stuff when he opened the account and they were more than happy to take his money and let im put it at risk with NO the signature on the card. No one in Colombia signs there cards as Colombia if full of criminals and this gives the criminal a copy of your signature but anyway. It seems obvious that Robofx is in financial strain and all their movements were super slow and reminiscient of the behavior of persons or company is financial trouble....slow pay, excuses, keep changing the requirements to get paid. Here is the most perfect example of what they demanded, read this: They demanded a copy of his neteller account displaying his full name, full address, account#, telephone...There is not such screen in Neteller, by design for security Neteller does not put all that info ANY screen of Neteller. For two days my friend explain to them they make an impossible demand. The refuse to listen for days, my friend finally have to start contacting more people to beg the to respond to his explanation that they ask for something impossilbe to supply. In a chat conversation with support RoboFx told my friend to contact Neteller and ask Neteller to change the website to comply with their request! DO you get that, that asked my friend to contact Neteller and demand Neteller change their website for his need to get a screen capture with all the data on one screen! Take more days for them to admit they don't know what they are doing! Finally that resolved they say YOU OK but do not release funds again, without notice they try to call my friend at 2am Colombia time to get verbal commuincation WITHOUT notice...then say well you did not answer phone so we cannot release. My friend check his phone logs next morning and see there was not incoming calls the total night, so another day lost he has to explain to idiots that he cannot answer the phone in the middle of the night without notice, loose another day. Finally they could not come up with anything more to object to ...30 DAYS TO GET HIS MONEY! They embed trick desing in their checkout process to trick you into cancelling a request. I am retired web engineer so I know what they are doing. For all withdrawals they always have a 2-3 step process to confirm via email yaddy yadd..all good ok? but after you open the request if you return to any screen like viewing our request status they on put one button on the request which might say CANCEL, you assume that CANCEL since it is the only button offered means to cancel the view screen and return to the previous view,,, NO CANCEL instantly without confirmation or warning Cancels the entire withdrawal request. They do this in two different places to trick you into cancelling the request wasting more days. This happend to us several times before we figure out their interface tricks. I advise everyone to keep your risk to a minimum with Robofx and open another account with another broker and diversifiy your risk as brokers are very unreliable over the long haul. My friend does not speak perfect English so he asked me to share his experience with RoboFX and BTW I helped him through every response in ENglish as Spanish support is even slower. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE, VERY SHADY! My friend move his trading to LITEFOREX and hope never to touch RoboFX.

Last edited:
Dear Crazy hedgehog.

During 2 days maximum ( paragraph 13.14 of Clients Agreement) . And about 85% of all withdrawals are processed by a Automatic withdrawal system.

Sincerely, RoboForex

You can put anything you want on the web page, doesn't mean it true.

TOOK A FULL MONTH TO GET FUNDS VIA NETELLER! These people lie terrible, my friend recently had terrible time getting a simple withdrawal via Neteller. They take two full business days to respond to EVERY ticket or response, after two weeks of trying to get his money withdrawn and responding to EVERY one of their demands they cancel his request without detailed explanation. When he contact chat board they say, well we can't help you really you have to talk to payments dept. Payment dept is only open part of every day. My friend beg beg beg them to tell him everything they want to allow him to release his funds. They refuse to offer and demand each new item every two days which takes them two more days to respond to so every ticket is a four day turnaround. On three occassion they imply OK your to get your funds and then they create another excuse like 'oh you did not sign your credit card backside' mind you he had submitted all this stuff when he opened the account and they were more than happy to take his money and let im put it at risk with NO the signature on the card. No one in Colombia signs there cards as Colombia if full of criminals and this gives the criminal a copy of your signature but anyway. It seems obvious that Robofx is in financial strain and all their movements were super slow and reminiscient of the behavior of persons or company is financial trouble....slow pay, excuses, keep changing the requirements to get paid. Here is the most perfect example of what they demanded, read this: They demanded a copy of his neteller account displaying his full name, full address, account#, telephone...There is not such screen in Neteller, by design for security Neteller does not put all that info ANY screen of Neteller. For two days my friend explain to them they make an impossible demand. The refuse to listen for days, my friend finally have to start contacting more people to beg the to respond to his explanation that they ask for something impossilbe to supply. In a chat conversation with support RoboFx told my friend to contact Neteller and ask Neteller to change the website to comply with their request! DO you get that, that asked my friend to contact Neteller and demand Neteller change their website for his need to get a screen capture with all the data on one screen! Take more days for them to admit they don't know what they are doing! Finally that resolved they say YOU OK but do not release funds again, without notice they try to call my friend at 2am Colombia time to get verbal commuincation WITHOUT notice...then say well you did not answer phone so we cannot release. My friend check his phone logs next morning and see there was not incoming calls the total night, so another day lost he has to explain to idiots that he cannot answer the phone in the middle of the night without notice, loose another day. Finally they could not come up with anything more to object to ...30 DAYS TO GET HIS MONEY! They embed trick desing in their checkout process to trick you into cancelling a request. I am retired web engineer so I know what they are doing. For all withdrawals they always have a 2-3 step process to confirm via email yaddy yadd..all good ok? but after you open the request if you return to any screen like viewing our request status they on put one button on the request which might say CANCEL, you assume that CANCEL since it is the only button offered means to cancel the view screen and return to the previous view,,, NO CANCEL instantly without confirmation or warning Cancels the entire withdrawal request. They do this in two different places to trick you into cancelling the request wasting more days. This happend to us several times before we figure out their interface tricks. I advise everyone to keep your risk to a minimum with Robofx and open another account with another broker and diversifiy your risk as brokers are very unreliable over the long haul. My friend does not speak perfect English so he asked me to share his experience with RoboFX and BTW I helped him through every response in ENglish as Spanish support is even slower. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE, VERY SHADY! My friend move his trading to LITEFOREX and hope never to touch RoboFX.

Dear paladino444.

Could you specify the number of account you are talking about? We will check what was happenned with the Payments Department and clarify the situation.

Sincerely, RoboForex

Well first I have no proof that you are true representative of RoboForex. To turn over account info please prove that you are a legal representative of RoboForex by sending me a scanned copy of your National Id or Passport, feel free to blank out ID#, lastlly send me a scanned copy of your RoboForex Buiness card and make sure that your telephone# and email address from a roboforex domain, company position title is on the card so that I know you are the proper authority to discuss a private account with.

Hello, since July 30 I'm trying to withdraw 10 usd from my pro cent account just to try this broker. I've sent all the documentation they asked for, then I didn't have any more news. I've screenshots and emails of each and every communication between us. Be aware of this people!!! Sorry for my bad English... Bye!

Ok, apparently now they are authorizing my withdrawal, so I'll post a new update once I have the money in my Skrill account.

It's all right now, my money is in my Skrill account. Now Roboforex seems a very serious broker, thanks... and sorry..!

Last edited:
this morning . all of my open position was closed.. they mark up my floating loss up to 150% for each position for the both account and blow that up. i spoke to customer manager she is asking me to deal with dealing department which may take 3 days to reply . account currency is gold . if you calculate all the position manually it can be find out that they marked up 100-150% loss for the each position . is there any one who been through this kind of situation .. any idea how do deal with this ??

Attachments

• 9`LZQ~XQX``XI{)5L~WGWPH.jpg
    9`LZQ~XQX``XI{)5L~WGWPH.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20SHVV)VAKDKJFHWH@Y~ZV9.jpg
    20SHVV)VAKDKJFHWH@Y~ZV9.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 11
this morning . all of my open position was closed.. they mark up my floating loss up to 150% for each position for the both account and blow that up. i spoke to customer manager she is asking me to deal with dealing department which may take 3 days to reply . account currency is gold . if you calculate all the position manually it can be find out that they marked up 100-150% loss for the each position . is there any one who been through this kind of situation .. any idea how do deal with this ??

for your reference : my account currency is gold for the both account .

Attachments

• 69-account.gif
    69-account.gif
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 70.gif
    70.gif
    115 KB · Views: 11
I just had quotations 400 pips away from IC Markets (for example). After some mail exchange I realized they don't give a slip..! Robotic responses..! Luckily I have just a cent account with these crooks..!
eurgbp-mn1-robotrade-ltd.png

Back