Roboforex is a scam company

Daytrader007

Recruit
Good morning,
never open account with roboforex!
Started to trade live with them in June 2019. As long as you make no profits or withdrawals everything works fine- but when you start to make profits and launch your first withdrawals it seems they have you on their radar. Since Corona I made profits and since April I launched smaller 2 digit withdrawals without any problems.
It ran even better, and end July/beginning August I withdrew 3 times minor 3 digit sums.
Suddenly, 12.August afternoon, trading was no more possoble, and open positions were closed.( not by me, but by the Management)

On my request I got the next day an email:
"we decided to terminate corporation with you"( in the attachment)

This company is scam, as soon as you make profits, they cancel accounts!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-102659.png
    Screenshot_20200822-102659.png
    354.8 KB · Views: 58
Hi ya,

Since nobody else seems interested in commenting, I'll fill you in.

Nobody likes to get booted from a broker......

I have had some minor issues with them like their heavy-handed withdrawal fees if you have don't have sufficient trading volume. They also tend to change swaps shortly before rollover which is nasty. I have left a review to this effect but I would not class them as a scam by any means, and I still use them from time to time when it suits me.

In fact, I would go as far as saying they have done the honorable thing with you. They clearly didn't like what you were doing and they told you to take your money and go. If this was a scam, your situation could have had a far different outcome....have a read of this thread :-

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-fortfs.66768/

I have made good profits with them and I still have my account, so they don't boot you because you are making profit.

Thanks for the answer-but what means "they didnt like what you are doing?" Excuse me, but in Forex-Trading we are not on a kindergarden-party. We act according to rules in a contract.

If i had breached a rule of the coustomer agreement, they would have informed me in their mail- so i didnt brake a rule. You must understand, that my only conclusion can be ( because the sudden account termination went hand in hand with some profit withdrawls) that they terminated without visible reason the account because i started to make more profits.

And i am not the only one who mentions such a behavior.

Thanks for the answer-but what means "they didnt like what you are doing?" Excuse me, but in Forex-Trading we are not on a kindergarden-party. We act according to rules in a contract.

If i had breached a rule of the coustomer agreement, they would have informed me in their mail- so i didnt brake a rule. You must understand, that my only conclusion can be ( because the sudden account termination went hand in hand with some profit withdrawls) that they terminated without visible reason the account because i started to make more profits.

And i am not the only one who mentions such a behavior.
OK, i am a fair sportsman: I should add that i got all my money back, when i launched he withdrawal of my remaining deposit and the withdrawals which were "ongoing" all in time without delay. Anyway- this unexpected and unpredictable termination costed me time and money. Many hours and days checking this immense number of brokers to find a new suitable one, and in the meantime the loss of not locked in profits cause i had no broker.
Hi ya,

Since nobody else seems interested in commenting, I'll fill you in.

Nobody likes to get booted from a broker......

I have had some minor issues with them like their heavy-handed withdrawal fees if you have don't have sufficient trading volume. They also tend to change swaps shortly before rollover which is nasty. I have left a review to this effect but I would not class them as a scam by any means, and I still use them from time to time when it suits me.

In fact, I would go as far as saying they have done the honorable thing with you. They clearly didn't like what you were doing and they told you to take your money and go. If this was a scam, your situation could have had a far different outcome....have a read of this thread :-

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-fortfs.66768/

I have made good profits with them and I still have my account, so they don't boot you because you are making profit.
Good morning,
Started to trade live with them in June 2019. As long as you make no profits or withdrawals everything works fine- but when you start to make profits and launch your first withdrawals it seems they have you on their radar. Since Corona I made profits and since April I launched smaller 2 digit withdrawals without any problems.
It ran even better, and end July/beginning August I withdrew 3 times minor 3 digit sums.
Suddenly, 12.August afternoon, trading was no more possoble, and open positions were closed.( not by me, but by the Management)

Good morning,

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7374/roboforex-forex-brokers
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hello,
Сomments on this situation were provided in ticket 907717.
The Company's right to terminate cooperation is regulated by clause 4.15 of the Client Agreement.

Regards, RoboForex

Back