Roboforex is a scam company

Can you elaborate on what exactly the client did to cause termination?

Did you at least give him your profits?

In cases when the company decided to terminate the agreement with the Client, the client is always entitled to withdraw the remaining funds including any profits made. As you saw from the client's response above, the client has successfully withdrawn their remaining funds.

In accordance with our policies, we don't disclose the reasons for our decision.

Regards, RoboForex

In cases when the company decided to terminate the agreement with the Client, the client is always entitled to withdraw the remaining funds including any profits made. As you saw from the client's response above, the client has successfully withdrawn their remaining funds.

In accordance with our policies, we don't disclose the reasons for our decision.

Regards, RoboForex
Imagine my shock - at this point is it safe to assume what he is saying is accurate?
Fascinating that you're not willing to disclose on a public forum what it is that prompted the closure so other potential clients can avoid falling foul of the same rules.

Seems very heavy handed, and pretty unfair in truth - definitely not painting yourselves in the best light.

"Manager RF said:

Regards, RoboForex"

This is the most ridicolous statement a company can publish to justify the reason for sudden, unannounced account termination during a trading session.

With that statement the company degrades itself to a so called unserious "Mickey Mouse Forex Broker"

No one, who collects informations about Forex Broker before he opens an account, will open an account with roboforex after he read this report here.

Did not recommend that at all. Had my money vanished from the account, and Im not receiveing my claim since it wasnt not a market price of the crypto.

Huge loss of $38.000 on ETHUSD on February 22 beucase of that error on that illegitimate ETH quotes on that day as you can see on the attached file.

They claim that ETH reached $700 at that moment at the market, which was a big mistake.

Attachments

• 2021-02-25 10_48_28-Window.jpg
    2021-02-25 10_48_28-Window.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 14
Good morning,
never open account with roboforex!
Started to trade live with them in June 2019. As long as you make no profits or withdrawals everything works fine- but when you start to make profits and launch your first withdrawals it seems they have you on their radar. Since Corona I made profits and since April I launched smaller 2 digit withdrawals without any problems.
It ran even better, and end July/beginning August I withdrew 3 times minor 3 digit sums.
Suddenly, 12.August afternoon, trading was no more possoble, and open positions were closed.( not by me, but by the Management)

On my request I got the next day an email:
"we decided to terminate corporation with you"( in the attachment)

This company is scam, as soon as you make profits, they cancel accounts!
Welcome to the club of these crooks who have to sit in jail ///
These killers stole money from me that I needed medical treatment and after that they also blocked me from Facebook that I could not complain about

Hello,
Сomments on this situation were provided in ticket 907717.
The Company's right to terminate cooperation is regulated by clause 4.15 of the Client Agreement.

Regards, RoboForex
Unblock me from Facebook or return the money you stole from me

Did not recommend that at all. Had my money vanished from the account, and Im not receiveing my claim since it wasnt not a market price of the crypto.

Huge loss of $38.000 on ETHUSD on February 22 beucase of that error on that illegitimate ETH quotes on that day as you can see on the attached file.

They claim that ETH reached $700 at that moment at the market, which was a big mistake.
Someone needs to find the name of the CEO of these crooks or their owners.
It does not make sense that they would steal money and at the same time the owner would roam free

Back