RoboForex is a scam

Simone Di Luca

Private, 1st Class
These are the e-mails Exchanged:

05.06.2015 16:45:07 - Simone Di Luca
Account number: 4052764
The date of the controversial situation (at the time of the trading platform): 05/06/2015 15:11
Numbers of all the articles in question and / or pending orders:
ID of the transaction:
DID2565609
DID2565580
DID2565533
DID2565627
DID2565646
Description of the situation at issue:
Stop Loss is not properly made and orders placed with delay
Article / articles of the contract, depending on the customer, have been violated:
ART. 8.1.5; ART. 8.2; ART. 10.11
Your suggestion to resolve the situation at issue:
I would like to be reimbursed in accordance with the orders

06.06.2015 19:14:22 - Simone Di Luca
Account number: 4052764
The date of the controversial situation (at the time of the trading platform): 06/06/2015 17:37
Numbers of all the articles in question and / or pending orders:
In reference and to order the communication in question
ID order:
OID5124141
OID5124139
OID5124146
OID5124172
OID5124153
Description of the situation at issue:
Orders not executed correctly
Article / articles of the contract, depending on the customer, have been violated:
7.5 When processing Client's order in Instant Execution mode, the price quoted in the order is Compared with the current price. If the order can be executed at the current price, it will be executed. If the current price has changed, the Company has the right to decline this order (in this case, Client Receives Off Quotes message) or offer to execute the order at new price (requotes). Client has 3 seconds to accept new price or cancel resending the order. Agreeing to requotes That does not guarantee the transaction will be made, it only means That the order will be resent at the newly offered price.

11.11 Buy Stop and Sell Stop Orders Associated with Take Profit orders Shall be canceled in case of a price gap, the first quote after Which is a trigger for execution of stop orders and Take Profit set for this Order.

Your suggestion to resolve the situation at issue:
I would like the following repayments here expressed in pips:
- EURUSD had +11.6 compared with +66.6 request 55
- EURUSD had against -125.7 -20 105.7 request
- GBPUSD had -114.1 compared with 94.1 -20 request
- GBPUSD had +1.2 compared to 65.4 +66.6 request
- USDJPY had +38.7 compared to 27.9 +66.6 request

ANSWER

12.06.2015 17:05:12 - Rajesh K
Hello!
According to the item 10.11 of the Client Agreement: "Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Stop Loss orders will be executed at the price at the moment of order execution."
There was no price at the specified levels on the market to fill your orders at Stop Their exact price. Orders were executed at first available liquidity prices When the price Became worse than orders' level.
Neither nor Stop Stop Loss order has obligation to execute at the order price. Stop-order's price is just a trigger to send a common market order. A stop order may execute at the order price on a calm and liquid market. But every situation linked with low liquidity (such as news releases at your specific case) is a potential risk to get a significant slippage two to the market conjuncture.
There was a rapid market at that moment to two major news for USD were published (Non-Farm Payrolls). High volatility can cause such slippages.
"Instant Execution" does not relate to your account and is a method Which is used for Fix-Cent and Fix-Standard accounts in MT4 and MT5 platforms.
Thus all your orders were filled at correct market prices and in full Accordance with the Client Agreement accepted by you and available via link below:
https://my.roboforex.com/files/document/client_agreement_bz_en.pdf
The claim can not be satisfied.
Sincerely yours,
RoboForex

Now, I have an account ecn ok, but I think it is ethically and morally right to carry out orders with these differences, I also believe that it is better not to run at all orders in these conditions. I may be wrong, but as long as I believe you are right my assessment will be absolutely negative towards them .......... deviations of over 100 pips ........ nooo. ... Inconceivable, as I think it's inconceivable even a deviation of 50 and more pips. conclusion would not recommend anyone to do business with this broker and I also believe to be true the things written on the website anti-RoboForex although before I had to burn.

Note: I was doing trading on the news and in the case on the new Non-Farm Payrolls but the movement did not seem at all as great as they say ....... I practically got everything in negative (and I mean everything) movement? possible? mhaaaa not believe, however, if it did take away my thread.

sorry for my english

cT_cs_4052764_EURUSD_2015-06-05_14-53-39.pngcT_cs_4052764_GBPUSD_2015-06-05_14-53-05.pngcT_cs_4052764_USDJPY_2015-06-05_14-59-14.png
details operationsView attachment dettagli ordini stop.pdf

I invited the aforementioned company with the following message:

2015/06/19 16:03:40 - Simone Di Luca
ID Ticket : SVD-784254
Argomento: [Domanda] invitation RoboForex to participate in the discussion
Ufficio: Domande generali
Numero conto: 4052764

Messaggio:

Messaggio:
how concerned I invite your company to participate in the discussion on the Forex Peace Army website at the following link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/40701-roboforex-scam.html

Thanks for your consideration Pharaoh

before you get a response like that which I already had, you can verify that indeed at that moment the depth of the market was that? by liquidity providers for example? excuse the suspicion is that I'm curious and I want to understand something more about the forex (and brokers) since they are only two years that I operate in this context.
I apologize again for ignorance in this field and for my english

They are CySec regulated, how about to drop a complaint through the Italian and the Cypriot regulators?

thanks Master Yoda, but we see what they have to say, although I am convinced that there was an wrongful I want to give him the opportunity to respond, it may be also that I am wrong (I do not think, however, everything is possible)
a nice day

if they respond! can you admit their mistake and at that point everything is resolved .... although a little late, but here in Italy there is the proverb "better late than never" ..... I do not know whether it is a proverb international

Fair enough, but you need to set deadline before you file a complaint.

Some companies are stalling the trader for a very long time

Fair enough, but you need to set deadline before you file a complaint.

Some companies are stalling the trader for a very long time

Of course, however, I'm not going to wait for more than a week.
It seems to me enough if they want to give an answer ..... also because so far they have always responded to my requests ..... not as I had hoped, but still they responded

I received an initial response

06.24.2015 09:52:32 - Customer Support It
Good morning,

Thanks, your request has been sent to the competent person.

If you have questions can write new ticket from vs Live Account https://my.roboforex.ru/it/help/add-a-ticket/ and also turn in support uninterrupted online (chat) or from our website https: / /my.roboforex.com/it/

Sincerely, RoboForex

Back