DISMISSED - Roboforex trying to do scam with me

Dear majid92,
Kindly note that we provided a detailed explanation of the situation in the ticket that you have mentioned.

Regards,
RoboForex

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Nov 3, 2021 at 11:02 PM

@majid92 @Manager RF
Community here should also be updated on the development or possible resolution. Pls inform us, to the extent acceptable to both client and the company.
They are not ready to accept any request. If they change there rules suddenly it's not clients mistake. Mr. Vlad handling this matter and i request him to please release my funds. Now i have 5200$+ account equity.
Please roboforex, tell me one thing, why you release instant funds to third party Skrill, perfect money accounts.?
And now you change everything and hold funds why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-04-22-12-38-69_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-04-22-12-38-69_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 15
Yes Obviously Ye Broker Bilcul isi Trhaa Kar rha hayy mery Bhi Mostly Friends k Funds Stuck kiyee hainnn.. I Request you to All Friends don't do work with this Broker

Dear majid92,
Kindly note that we provided a detailed explanation of the situation in the ticket that you have mentioned.

Regards,
RoboForex
I am really sorry to know this situation. If the roboforex will keeps such type of activities than I think they will loosed the trust of members all over the world.

They are not ready to accept any request. If they change there rules suddenly it's not clients mistake. Mr. Vlad handling this matter and i request him to please release my funds. Now i have 5200$+ account equity.
Please roboforex, tell me one thing, why you release instant funds to third party Skrill, perfect money accounts.?
Exactly the roboforex is scamming by changing terms and conditions frequently without informing the clients that will be harmful for the roboforex brand and clients will loose the trust on them around the world.Alot of pakistani people are complaining that they stop their funds at the time of withdraw.

You're Right Robo forex is scammer broker they always close our accounts they didn't Give our Withdrawals please Take Action against This broker

Dear majid92,

Regards,
RoboForex
Hello Management,
We have a community that are using roboforex from last many years.
but from some time they are closing our accounts and holding our founds without giving any reasons.
That shows a Scam doing with Pakistani community. Please take an action against Roboforex.
So that Roboforex management make a useful environment for Pakistani community.
Thanks
Dear majid92,

Regards,
RoboForex

Back