DISMISSED - Roboforex trying to do scam with me

majid92

Dishonorably Discharged
May 12, 2022. Due to Majid92's uncivilized behavior in another Scam Alerts thread, all of his other complaint threads are dismissed.

Hello Forexpeacearmy,
Roboforex trying to do scam with me by holding my funds and asking a lot of documents again and again.
Please help me to recover my money.
Here is official website of broker company: my.roboforex.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-01-20-50-02-04_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-01-20-50-02-04_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 30
Hello Forexpeacearmy,
Roboforex trying to do scam with me by holding my funds and asking a lot of documents again and again.
Please help me to recover my money.
Here is official website of broker company: my.roboforex.com
@Vlad RF, can we have your attention, please?

I have an account with Roboforex but stopped trading when I made some research on them especially here on FPA, many people have been scammed by them

just recover your funds and get out of Roboforex as soon as possible, there are so much better brokers out here

I might be wrong but maybe they are asking for document again because you used "Muhammad" twice and they are trying to look for identical?

I might be wrong but maybe they are asking for document again because you used "Muhammad" twice and they are trying to look for identical?
Dear i have provide all documents but still they are asking why you use.
They are asking for 300000$ source of income proof and i was doing only 3000$ deposit. First they provide third party deposit and withdraw. Now they change rule. But i have not do anything wrong with him. So my humble request to please withdraw my funds.

I think the same. Names in the registered documents need to be identical otherwise you won't get 'your' money back.

I think the same. Names in the registered documents need to be identical otherwise you won't get 'your' money back.
No dear, they are not asking identical documents. They want Skrill accounts ownership proofs, which already provided.

Dear i have provide all documents but still they are asking why you use.
They are asking for 300000$ source of income proof and i was doing only 3000$ deposit. First they provide third party deposit and withdraw. Now they change rule. But i have not do anything wrong with him. So my humble request to please withdraw my funds.
I didn't notice this until now. But this is weird, I hope your problem will get resolved quickly!

Back