Roboforex

Being a regulated entity, we can't, and we won't publicly disclose the exact violations done by the client. We are ready to justify our position in front of the reputable and independent dispute resolution mediator. If the partner believes we acted unjustly, he should submit a claim to the Financial Commission with all details. As far as we know, no such claim has been submitted yet.

Thousands of our partners enjoy the conditions that we provide. They earn competitive rates on turnover while attracting clients on tight spreads and low commissions.
One of such partners from Cameroon has recently won a top prize ($ 20000) in the October Promo dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Company.

Being a regulated entity, we can't, and we won't publicly disclose the exact violations done by the client. We are ready to justify our position in front of the reputable and independent dispute resolution mediator. If the partner believes we acted unjustly, he should submit a claim to the Financial Commission with all details. As far as we know, no such claim has been submitted yet.

Thousands of our partners enjoy the conditions that we provide. They earn competitive rates on turnover while attracting clients on tight spreads and low commissions.
One of such partners from Cameroon has recently won a top prize ($ 20000) in the October Promo dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Company.
Actually, the question really is affiliation to TradegluxFx, BitgluxFX? If not linked, then you need to be aware they are abusing broker name.

I know my rights, but instead of wasting my time on a SCAM broker I prefer to inform others to know about your fraudulent and your weak services so that we face less SCAM brokers like you. This is called NETWORK of INFORMATION

.....he should submit a claim to the Financial Commission with all details. As far as we know, no such claim has been submitted yet....
Bought and paid for by the very people who scam to give some sort of illusion of protection. You have a free service right here called FPA scam alerts folder.

You didn't mention any specific reason (specific violations with dates) for cancelling commissions either privately either. What are you hiding RoboForex?

---

I've made the suggestion several times that advertisers to this forum should be required to respond to complaints (without dodging them). If you are allowed to advertise, why not be allowed to acknowledge client complaints? Advertising with a sense of social responsibility.....hmmmmmm.

Last edited:

Oh Really
you have done this someone else too and this time Roboforex deleted the commissions ???

do you really think Financial Commission will care about your explanation ?
they even do not simply reply
it will take few months to get a simple reply from them
Please explain the case here for everyone
Other way I think it is a clear case of Scam

Back