Roboforex

Good evidence and clearly articulated.

1) Were there any other accounts that you had with this broker? If so, how much money did they have in the account?

2) In regards to the affiliate commission deduction/cancellation, @RoboForex Contest @Manager RF can we have your attention please?

3) have you left a review of your experience yet?

4) Why would you refer clients or do important financial business to a company that you don't know their business model well? (Especially one located in Belize)
Have you reached out to your referrals and let them know their deposits may be in danger?

Good evidence and clearly articulated.

1) Were there any other accounts that you had with this broker? If so, how much money did they have in the account?

2) In regards to the affiliate commission deduction/cancellation, @RoboForex Contest @Manager RF can we have your attention please?

3) have you left a review of your experience yet?

4) Why would you refer clients or do important financial business to a company that you don't know their business model well? (Especially one located in Belize)
Have you reached out to your referrals and let them know their deposits may be in danger?
1. Yes I had, but I opened them to test their systems. Never tried to trade with them since it seemed alright.
2. If it was important for them, then they should have answered via the ticket I opened.
3. I wrote it yesterday
4. I read the terms and it seemed ok. Nobody could have imagined that it would happen. I published several articles, announcements and now they know that. Unfortunately they have destroyed my time, energy and money. thank God that I didn't focus on promoting this SCAM broker.

The Сompany has the right to terminate the Partner's Agreement unilaterally following Clause 5.1.4 of the Agreement. It must be noted, however, that we only do it in exceptional cases.

In this particular case, the partner has violated several essential items of the Agreement, which left the Company no other choice but to terminate the Agreement. The Company acted in full compliance with the Partner Agreement, which was accepted by the partner during the registration.

If the partner has any questions regarding the case, he is free to contact us via email.

The Сompany has the right to terminate the Partner's Agreement unilaterally following Clause 5.1.4 of the Agreement. It must be noted, however, that we only do it in exceptional cases.

In this particular case, the partner has violated several essential items of the Agreement, which left the Company no other choice but to terminate the Agreement. The Company acted in full compliance with the Partner Agreement, which was accepted by the partner during the registration.

If the partner has any questions regarding the case, he is free to contact us via email.
@Hossein.MoradiFard, need your attention here.

...In this particular case, the partner has violated several essential items of the Agreement, which left the Company no other choice but to terminate the Agreement. The Company acted in full compliance with the Partner Agreement, which was accepted by the partner during the registration.

You havent mentioned anything specific that he violated. And a support ticket was raised, but you did not mention what specific actions caused the violation. You just deducted earned money from his affiliate account arbitrarily.

Mentioning specifics would indeed improve your image here.

4. I read the terms and it seemed ok. Nobody could have imagined that it would happen. I published several articles, announcements and now they know that. Unfortunately they have destroyed my time, energy and money. thank God that I didn't focus on promoting this SCAM broker.
Especially when it comes to depositing real money somewhere, you need to exercise caution. Because you must know the business model of the company you are promoting.

At least you are a fast learner.

There are 3 major issues in this case;
1. You have manipulated my account and deducted my fund WITHOUT my permission (MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE)
2. You have closed the ticket without any reliable answer and CAN'T bring any reason because there is NOTHING there that I have done against your terms
3. You are relying on a VOID provision - There are two types of law in a society: first one is called Act of Parliament and second one is the contractual law - If the contractual law is against the Act of Parliament then it will become VOID although the contract is still valid - Act of Parliament: the contract has two entities . Each side can cancel the contract ONLY IF the other side agrees with it UNLESS the terms of the contract is breached by a reliable reason.

You have STOLEN my MONEY, energy, time and CREDIT and now you are focusing on a minor issue that I already explained your wrong concept.

To sum up: YOU ARE A SCAM BROKER

There are 3 major issues in this case;
1. You have manipulated my account and deducted my fund WITHOUT my permission (MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE)
2. You have closed the ticket without any reliable answer and CAN'T bring any reason because there is NOTHING there that I have done against your terms
3. You are relying on a VOID provision - There are two types of law in a society: first one is called Act of Parliament and second one is the contractual law - If the contractual law is against the Act of Parliament then it will become VOID although the contract is still valid - Act of Parliament: the contract has two entities . Each side can cancel the contract ONLY IF the other side agrees with it UNLESS the terms of the contract is breached by a reliable reason.

You have STOLEN my MONEY, energy, time and CREDIT and now you are focusing on a minor issue that I already explained your wrong concept.

To sum up: YOU ARE A SCAM BROKER
Don't worry, they have this :)

1605264851053.png

Wonder if RoboForex is so diligent and quick when it comes to other IBs acting unlawfully...like this one:

TradegluxFx, BitgluxFX ... any comment?

Back