Robot4Trade.com

koller

Recruit
FTMO in 5 Tagen
hello EA developer. I would be interested in the EA "FTMO in 5 days", but not the FTMO proptrading program. can I buy the EA you are using? (I assume that the performance shown is from this EA)
Thank you for your answer

robot4trade

Recruit
FTMO in 5 Tagen
hello EA developer. I would be interested in the EA "FTMO in 5 days", but not the FTMO proptrading program. can I buy the EA you are using? (I assume that the performance shown is from this EA)
Thank you for your answer
Hello, dear Sir!
Please find more information here: Robot4Trade.com

Marcos_de_Santos

Private, 1st Class
Can you share some statistics how your robot works? Some profit or losses, some words from customers of this robot?

robot4trade

Recruit
Can you share some statistics how your robot works? Some profit or losses, some words from customers of this robot?
Hello!

Some statistics:
There are no miracles in trading:

Smart Trader review:
"Amazing EA when put in the right hands!
5/5 stars for this provider. Not only is he very courteous, with a good heart and customer service, but his EA's are great. They've helped me pass FTMO challenges and in general they are powerful.
However, with great power comes great responsibilities. You cannot just set-it and forget-it. You need to be aware of rules, parameters, news events and risky situations where manual discernment is a must.
Great EA when combined with the right "pilot""

UBrt 2.jpg