Robustfx is a scam!!!

lloyd macalalad

Private
Robustfx is a complete scam! First they will offer you a 100% bonus and a very low 0.5 fixed spread and a very low $3 commission . Any new trader like me who wants to earn in forex cannot resist their offer. I keep asking if it is really fixed spread and my account manager mr. Luke patel keeps assuring me that it is fixed and that i can withdraw my deposit if i am not happy with their service. And he even send me an email of our agreement. So i open an initial deposit of $1000 on the last week of january 2013 and another $1,000 on the first week of february as agreed upon. They but on my first week they change the spread to 0.7 and the commission to $5 which is not on our agreement. And the next thing becomes more worse, my metatrader becomes inexecutable, i cannot execute my orders, i cannot close my open position and i cannot open a new trade. And this happens many many times. And when i ask them about it. They say their liquid provider is performing a weekly audit. And so i let it pass. But the next week my account is activated and when i enter a new trade for the week my account freezes again and never activated for the whole week which means i cannot trade for the whole week. This goes on for the month until the worst happen. They accused me that i am not a newbie because i had a lucky win. And then just terminate my account. They just taken away my $ 779.74 profit and charge my account another $240. To my disgust and dissappointment i said i just want to withdraw my remaining balance of $1720. I send all their requirement in order to refund back my money. But since february up to now they didn't refund my money back and they never reply to my emails anymore. Even though i told them that i will report them to the forex peace army they never even bother. So now after months of waiting for my money i decided to file a case and report them so that they will not continue fooling new traders who gave their trust to them. I have given them so much time to give me back my hard earned money but they ignore my emails. I hope you can help me deal with them. Thank you. I will send all the needed document to support my claim upon request. Thank you.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Robustfx stole my money!!!

Please help me get my money back from robustfx!!! They keep ignoring my emails. My father just died and that's the only money he left us and because of enticing offer i deposit all of it $2000 to robustfx. But they trick me and stole my profit of $720 and then my $2000 deposit which they promise to return, they never return it even though i send all the requirements they ask for the refund. They don't even respect the death of my father. They don't give me back my money when my family need it most. I hope fpa will do something about it and help me get my money back. Thanks fpa and more power to you.

I cannot attach the emails because i don't know how to attach emails. Please help.

I can't see they are regulated anywhere. Where are they located anyway?
Do you have an email from them promising you fixed spread? and what's a commission anyway and about the withdrawal? a good broker will never take a commission from you. Is it $3 commission per lot? or per 0.1 lot?
also you better send them invitation to join this thread.

Robustfx SCAM!!!

I can't see they are regulated anywhere. Where are they located anyway?
Do you have an email from them promising you fixed spread? and what's a commission anyway and about the withdrawal? a good broker will never take a commission from you. Is it $3 commission per lot? or per 0.1 lot?
also you better send them invitation to join this thread.

the assigned account manager tell me they are from Canada. yes i have an email from them that they promised fixed spread, it is also on their website. yes 3$ commission per lot. they offer me before i fund my live account that if i am not satisfied with their services i can get my money back and it is stated on the email that he send me as an agreement. but i don't know how to attach their email. can i just copy and paste it on a word document because i don't know how to take it from my inbox. I will try to email them and invite them to this thread.

Today there are very few customers who charge commission maybe this is because they want to cover the low spread they charge
Anyway I dont think they are in Canada maybe someone here knows better. I hope they will answer this soon

Today there are very few customers who charge commission maybe this is because they want to cover the low spread they charge
Anyway I dont think they are in Canada maybe someone here knows better. I hope they will answer this soon

my other ECN broker FXPRIMUS also has commission and it's $10 per standard lot. thats why i tried Robustfx because they offer me $3 commission. anyway are you the one in charge to investigate scam brokers?

That's robustfx.com, right?

First, can you give some more details on exactly what happened and what the current status is.

Second, go ahead and invite RobustFx to join this discussion thread.

Back