Roiteks.com - Unauthorized trades, cancelling withdrawal. Draining account?

jackback29

Recruit
I have an account with Roiteks.com and attempted a withdrawal of $212 about 9 business days ago. Yesterday someone made a trade for $200 AUD/JPY (BUY) with huge leverage in an attempt to drain my account from what it looks like. Instead it went up and made my balance about $550.

I told them this was not me and changed all my passwords. I made a withdrawal of my original amount $212 AGAIN because this unauthorized trade they made cancelled the withdrawal on the day it should have been released to me.

I log out, then 30minutes later i login and they have made ANOTHER trade on AUD/JPY (BUY) for my entire account!!! It also changed my password and I never got a confirmation email of the change, so clearly they are changing it on their end.

They are blaming the place i signed up with saying its making trades for me but its not because i have it disabled?? It's never had this problem before, i told them to remove their access if they are making trades but they said contact their support. (which i've done and am awaiting a reply).

I do not believe it is the auto trade place i signed up with because when i enable it, it makes $25 trades with a max of 2. And when i disable it, it stops. The trades in question however are for my entire account balance!

Will attach screenshots if neccessary, I am fully documenting what is happening as they have not taken my money yet.
Thank god for this site or i would never have known what to do, hopefully this can get sorted and its not too late!! Currently my account balance is $272 + has open trades

https://gyazo.com/da69b4c0175f3542b9352bd3103b716f

Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm freaked out to go to sleep its 2am here so i'm doing this before i nod off, if i wake up and my account is $0 at least its documented

jackback29

Recruit
The screenshot is the status of my current account just incase they do any more unauthorized trading by the time i wake up in the morning. I am not touching my account again, if I do it will be to close a trade. I am not opening another trade!

jackback29

Recruit
ROITEKS which is also apparently the same company as ASHFORD INVESTMENTS (IS A SCAM). Their support keeps telling me nobody but me can make trades. I told them to BLOCK my account from making anymore trades then but NOPE apparently they can't do that. What a joke.

After telling them on 2 seperate occasions to STOP CHANGING MY PASSWORD and OPENING UN-AUTHORISED TRADES. They have done it AGAIN!
Today 23/5 - They have closed all my trades from yesterday and opened a bunch of new ones for my entire account balance, I proceeded to close them.
State of my untouched account after logging in today (see the difference between my original post image and this, I have not touched my account inbetween these images):
https://gyazo.com/ccb7a1923b85646001c7d72ede00c869

Now after closing them see the current state of my account (I will also not touch my account again, what you see is what it should STAY LIKE. But I am expecting them to open more trades to drain the account):
https://gyazo.com/89bdfedc56278426107bd02bfb47fe80

https://gyazo.com/89bdfedc56278426107bd02bfb47fe80

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I have an account with Roiteks.com and attempted a withdrawal of $212 about 9 business days ago. Yesterday someone made a trade for $200 AUD/JPY (BUY) with huge leverage in an attempt to drain my account from what it looks like. Instead it went up and made my balance about $550.

I told them this was not me and changed all my passwords. I made a withdrawal of my original amount $212 AGAIN because this unauthorized trade they made cancelled the withdrawal on the day it should have been released to me.

I log out, then 30minutes later i login and they have made ANOTHER trade on AUD/JPY (BUY) for my entire account!!! It also changed my password and I never got a confirmation email of the change, so clearly they are changing it on their end.

They are blaming the place i signed up with saying its making trades for me but its not because i have it disabled?? It's never had this problem before, i told them to remove their access if they are making trades but they said contact their support. (which i've done and am awaiting a reply).

I do not believe it is the auto trade place i signed up with because when i enable it, it makes $25 trades with a max of 2. And when i disable it, it stops. The trades in question however are for my entire account balance!

Will attach screenshots if neccessary, I am fully documenting what is happening as they have not taken my money yet.
Thank god for this site or i would never have known what to do, hopefully this can get sorted and its not too late!! Currently my account balance is $272 + has open trades

https://gyazo.com/da69b4c0175f3542b9352bd3103b716f

Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm freaked out to go to sleep its 2am here so i'm doing this before i nod off, if i wake up and my account is $0 at least its documented
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Joshua76

Recruit
Did anyone get back the money? I realized it is a scam right after i deposit $250. However i did not sign the DoD and click agree on the Deposit Agreement.

Trying to the 3rd time to withdraw.

Joshua76

Recruit
Did anyone get back the money? I realized it is a scam right after i deposit $250. However i did not sign the DoD and click agree on the Deposit Agreement.

Trying to the 3rd time to withdraw.
Roiteks will not refund any money unless i sign the DOD. I have been asking them what happen if I sign and whether Roiteks will add in bonus into my account, forcing me to trade and not able to withdraw my initial deposit. The customer services replied:
"Roiteks has no "Welcome Bonus" policy on our trading platform.
Promotional Benefits, such as "bonus" can be added only per your request and written confirmation on a "Trading Benefit Agreement".

I am not sure whether should i proceed.