Romance scam - wrxst global ltd

I have been scammed by a chinese girl,we met on tinder at start she was chatting me there, soon after we started chatting on whatsapp. After some days she told me to start trading on mt5 with a broker. she also trades with him and making so much money. she also told me that her uncle is a cheif analys who can give us signals when to trade.
i am the elder one in my family and i have alot of responsibilities, so it makes me greedy that i could fulfill my dreams and i took loan from the bank and keep my sister gold as a mortgage.
i lost almost every thing now i am left with some money, when they came to know that now i am about to withdraw amount to repay my loan the broker just vanish and do not respond me. the same girl is also not helping me.
i have uploaded my ID over there, now i don't know what to do.
your suggestions will be appreciated please help me in it.
Yes. This is a very popular scam...connected to a larger syndicate of scams. Please contact me with your information regarding this so I can include in the larger syndicate.

FPA Forums Team Note: Why not share the information publicly so everyone can be warned?

Hello I am facing the same sitution can somebody help ?
Yes. I need your information from this so I can connect together with the larger syndicate scam this is.

Back