Romance scam - wrxst global ltd

Jafar Shah

Recruit
I have been scammed by a chinese girl,we met on tinder at start she was chatting me there, soon after we started chatting on whatsapp. After some days she told me to start trading on mt5 with a broker. she also trades with him and making so much money. she also told me that her uncle is a cheif analys who can give us signals when to trade.
i am the elder one in my family and i have alot of responsibilities, so it makes me greedy that i could fulfill my dreams and i took loan from the bank and keep my sister gold as a mortgage.
i lost almost every thing now i am left with some money, when they came to know that now i am about to withdraw amount to repay my loan the broker just vanish and do not respond me. the same girl is also not helping me.
i have uploaded my ID over there, now i don't know what to do.
your suggestions will be appreciated please help me in it.

I have been scammed by a chinese girl,we met on tinder at start she was chatting me there, soon after we started chatting on whatsapp. After some days she told me to start trading on mt5 with a broker. she also trades with him and making so much money. she also told me that her uncle is a cheif analys who can give us signals when to trade.
i am the elder one in my family and i have alot of responsibilities, so it makes me greedy that i could fulfill my dreams and i took loan from the bank and keep my sister gold as a mortgage.
i lost almost every thing now i am left with some money, when they came to know that now i am about to withdraw amount to repay my loan the broker just vanish and do not respond me. the same girl is also not helping me.
Please provide a website and name of the broker so we can further research. The thread below will better explain your scam.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. What’s the name of the broker you were using? Maybe there’s some way to investigate further.

Bro I see so many of these, don’t give money away to people on the internet

This is so popular scheme, this so called pretty girls from CHina scam hundreds of people daily.... Why didn't you research about this website prior to sending money? So sad bro, hope you will find a way to recover

Çin'de bir süre kızarak dolandırıldım, kısa süre sonra kızdırmaya başladık, orada sohbet ediyorduk, bir süre sonra whatsapp'ta sohbet etmeye. Birkaç gün bana bir komisyoncu ile mt5'te ticarete başlamamı söyledi. onunla da ticaret yapıyor ve çok para kazanıyor. Bana amcasının ne zaman aracına mandıra sinyalleri vereceğini ayrıca bir cheif analisti olduğunu söyledi.
ailemin yaşlı benim ve çok bölümüm var, bu hedefleri hayallerimi gerçekleştirmek için açgözlülük yapıyor ve bankadan kredi ablamın yakınlığı olarak günum.
Her şeyde kalacak olan her şeyde kalacak. aynı kız da bana yardım etmiyor.
Kimliğimi yükledim, şimdi ne iletmiyorum.
tercihleriniz ödenecek, lütfen bana yardım edin.

Çinli bir kız tarafından dolandırıldım, başlangıçta tinder'da tanıştık, orada benimle sohbet ediyordu, kısa bir süre sonra whatsapp'ta sohbet etmeye başladı. Birkaç gün sonra bana bir komisyoncu ile mt5'te ticarete başlamamı söyledi. onunla da ticaret yapıyor ve çok para kazanıyor. ayrıca bana amcasının ne zaman ticaret yapacağımıza dair sinyaller verebilecek bir cheif analisti olduğunu söyledi.
ailemin büyüğü benim ve çok fazla sorumluluğum var, bu yüzden hayallerimi gerçekleştirebilmek için açgözlülük yapıyor ve bankadan kredi çekip ablamın altını ipotek olarak tutuyorum.
hemen hemen her şeyi kaybettim şimdi elimde biraz para kaldı, şimdi kredimi geri ödemek için tutarı çekmek üzere olduğumu öğrendiklerinde komisyoncu ortadan kayboluyor ve bana cevap vermiyor. aynı kız da bana yardım etmiyor.
Kimliğimi oraya yükledim, şimdi ne yapacağımı bilmiyorum.
önerileriniz takdir edilecektir, lütfen bana yardım edin.
How can I reach you? I faced same situaiton.

Back