• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rothschild and wexler capital

Asking questions about a company
These bastards are changing name again. Today I received an email from Gibraltar Financial with the same M.O. has Rothschild & Wexler. No question it's them. Don't fall for it.
Fool me once: shame on you, fool me twice: won't happen.

Hey guys I just got a call from Gibraltar Investments.
The operation seems to be bigger with perhaps a few more people involved but the first guy I talked to sounded a lot like Alan Howard or Garcia I don't remember.

I told them where to go and they put me on the do not call list.

I noticed this site brokercomplaintregistry.com/rothschild-and-wexler-capital-review-scam-broker

Has anyone had luck with this or are they a scam also?

I noticed this site brokercomplaintregistry.com/rothschild-and-wexler-capital-review-scam-broker

Has anyone had luck with this or are they a scam also?

The address on their homepage is a virtual address. If I'm going to give my contact information and enough financial information to someone to perform a claimed professional examination of my problem, I want to know where they really are, not just where they have their mail forwarded from.

They seem big on vague promises and short on details. If they really have lawyers, why don't they mention the names of the lawyers or at least the names of the law firms?

They have a sort-of forum. It's full of questions that are left to sit unanswered for months or years.

None of this inspires confidence. I recommend avoiding this one.

I also got a call from a maryland number in the Usa. I'm pretty sure its Alan howard again. I didn't pick up, but I can tell. Pretty stupid of them to call us again, with the same description. But try to get more information from them, see if we can trap them.

About the broker complaint registry, I googled their address. Google maps doesn't have their office on file. Seems they have a fake address, I think.

Hey team.
I now regret acting so aggressive with them as I should have probed more.
If anyone is interested the number is
+18883917562 and it does accept outbound calls as "Gibraltar Financial"

The IVR is spoken by a woman with a slight Spanish sounding accent. If you all remember there was a woman involved with RAW also as the operator.

The first guy I spoke to I don't think was Alan Howard but the other guy. Was it Andrew Garcia?

There was also a guy who sounded a bit younger than the others who took my outbound call.

With regards to Broker Complaint Registry.
The apparent address is 250 Parkway Drive, Suite 150 Lincolnshire, IL 60069.
In google it appears like this could be a leased out office space.

I am able to search their name with that address and I get a google result however it still looks sketchy with no reviews.
They also have an active facebook page but very little participation.

I might probe them a bit more but will not be giving out any financial info.

Raphaell, it was the exact same situation with RAW. The reason I said its not on google maps, because most businesses are listed on google maps and this one wasn't. Sure it points to some office building in Illinois, but that means nothing. For example, ibm office in markham on google maps says that building belongs to IBM, but in this one it doesn't say anything. Do you see what I mean?

Raphaell, it was the exact same situation with RAW. The reason I said its not on google maps, because most businesses are listed on google maps and this one wasn't. Sure it points to some office building in Illinois, but that means nothing. For example, ibm office in markham on google maps says that building belongs to IBM, but in this one it doesn't say anything. Do you see what I mean?
I agree 100% I won't dare give them any financial information.

Again if anybody is still seeking out RAW, if someone wants to give the Gibraltar investments a call and see what they can do. I can't even find their website.

Back