• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rothschild and wexler capital

Asking questions about a company
thanks mate...it Still could have been better.
I wish I did not react so aggressive when "Gibraltar Investments" contacted me.
I am normally a calm person but the rage was not controllable when I recognized the voice.

Hey guys I just got a call from Gibraltar Investments.
The operation seems to be bigger with perhaps a few more people involved but the first guy I talked to sounded a lot like Alan Howard or Garcia I don't remember.

I told them where to go and they put me on the do not call list.

I noticed this site brokercomplaintregistry.com/rothschild-and-wexler-capital-review-scam-broker

Has anyone had luck with this or are they a scam also?
I just dialed this number, its the same system Roth used on their phones. Its 100% them. Lets crack these bastards.

Guys which address did Alan tell you the account beneficiaries was for? I have a costa Rica address. Didn't he give you a pdf with the wiring instructions?

Hi vasgupta...that's right, I still have the PDF forms saved it was located in Costa Rica.

BANCO NACIONAL DE COSTA RICA AVENIDA 1 Y 3 CALLE 2 Y 4 SAN JOSE COSTA RICA.

What pains me is the first time I attempted, I did something wrong and it bounced back and was returned to me (with a fee of course)...I should have called it a day there and taken it as a sign but who knew...

Hi vasgupta...that's right, I still have the PDF forms saved it was located in Costa Rica.

BANCO NACIONAL DE COSTA RICA AVENIDA 1 Y 3 CALLE 2 Y 4 SAN JOSE COSTA RICA.

What pains me is the first time I attempted, I did something wrong and it bounced back and was returned to me (with a fee of course)...I should have called it a day there and taken it as a sign but who knew...
Hey raphaell we all messed up bad by trusting these *******s. But now if we gather enough evidence we can sue the pants out of them. If you want to team up with me in a civil suit message me privately on this site. I think I have enough to lock them up, but more evidence never hurt. If all else goes right, I believe I can sue them for a 100k. 35k what I gave them and other punitive damages.

About the address that's the same I have on the pdf. I googled the beneficiary and am trying to see if it's a business in costa Rica. Message me privately if you get more info. That way it won't go up on the internet.

Hey guys, I have some info on roth. Message me privately if you want it. That way it doesn't go on the internet.

Hello guys,

If any of you are interested in taking down Roth, then this is how we can do it. Their domain name on their website is registered with Perfect Privacy LLC, which is a cover used by web.com to hide their identity, which is legal. Web.com is the parent company of Perfect privacy. Web.com uses privacy protection to protect website hosts from spam and solicitation calls, but if the domain users are using it for illegal or stuff that isn't allowed on their policy, then they will reveal them. More information here:

So if we all complain that we got scammed by these guys to Web.com then they should be able to release their true identity. Or we might need legal help, I'm not sure how that works yet. But if we can get them to release the information then we will know the name and address of the guys who started Roth website and we can sue them in court.

Back