• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rothschild and wexler capital

Asking questions about a company
Hi Guys,

It seems that we all got scammed by Allan howard, but i want to find the common factor between all of us. In the conversation AvaTrade came up and yeah, i have an Avatrade account too. Can you all confirm that you have been affiliated with AvaTrade too?

According to their policies they are legally not allowed to share our personal information with third parties, so if they have done so, i want to take legal action towards them.

Can you guys email me on this email i have made so that we can all get in contact and try to find a resolution to this scam together?

-Naerco
Naerco, they also told our information to another scam company called Norman capital Group. One of the guys there is also planning to sue Avatrade for privacy violation, so look up the norman forum on this site. I would love nothing more than to smash some heads in court, but thanks to the scams I don't have anymore money to sue them. So I will act as your witness, but can't get anymore involved than that. Can you make it a police investigation? I really want my money back too.

Naerco, they also told our information to another scam company called Norman capital Group. One of the guys there is also planning to sue Avatrade for privacy violation, so look up the norman forum on this site. I would love nothing more than to smash some heads in court, but thanks to the scams I don't have anymore money to sue them. So I will act as your witness, but can't get anymore involved than that. Can you make it a police investigation? I really want my money back too.
not sure you will ever get your money back i am afraid you are better to cut your loss and move forward learn not to trust people with your money and not over invest. its a shame it happened but seems to go on all the time

Hi Guys,

It seems that we all got scammed by Allan howard, but i want to find the common factor between all of us. In the conversation AvaTrade came up and yeah, i have an Avatrade account too. Can you all confirm that you have been affiliated with AvaTrade too?

According to their policies they are legally not allowed to share our personal information with third parties, so if they have done so, i want to take legal action towards them.

Can you guys email me on this email i have made so that we can all get in contact and try to find a resolution to this scam together?

REMOVED

-Naerco

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting an email address here will result in large numbers of recovery room scammers contacting you.
Maybe AvaTrade didn't sell intentionally our info. Perhaps they had a data breach, like so many companies these days being hacked.

I appear to be the latest victim of Rothschild and wexler capital, Alan Howard and Michael Garcia. I have been dealing with them for about six months and when I talked about withdrawl of funds their phone is no longer answered by a person and they fail to respond to email. Do you folks have any ideas as to what can be done? hopefully to recover scammed funds. mdube2m.

I appear to be the latest victim of Rothschild and wexler capital, Alan Howard and Michael Garcia. I have been dealing with them for about six months and when I talked about withdrawl of funds their phone is no longer answered by a person and they fail to respond to email. Do you folks have any ideas as to what can be done? hopefully to recover scammed funds. mdube2m.
Right now, as none of us know where Alan Howard actually is, our chances of getting our money back is very slim. File a police investigation and see what they can dig up. Are you a client of AvaTrade? We think that they sold our information to the scammers.

I think they found out that we know its a scam and shut down everything, their phones, websites, etc...

A reverse phone search pinpoints there calls from Owego, N Y and Appleton, Wisconson. My lawyer is working on leads. I have told Alan Howard I am coming for him....maybe they are running ....maybe they will trip.....

Back