• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rothschild and wexler capital

Asking questions about a company
Hey guys. I literally registered for this site only for this thread. I too am located in Canada and invested some money (fortunately the bare minimum) amount with Rothschild and Wexler Capital.

Something always felt fishy about this but Alan Howard and something Garcia were calling me for months before I invested. Eventually I gave in and liked what I saw ...I noticed on the website their banner said "Rothchild and wexler" and not Rothschild as it did in all other places.

As we can all see now their website is down, I haven't had any emails from them in weeks. The phone line goes to voicemail.
I am sorry to all those who lost money but I'm glad I'm not the only one foolish enough to fall for it...we should have known better, the writing was on the wall from day 1.

I look forward to any updates here and...maybe they're just doing maintenance!?

C'mon Raphaell..."Maybe there doing maintenance." I told scumface Howard I am coming after him and I am going to rip his.... Your money is gone ....I have a lawyer after the Bastard ....I am going after him personally ...it will not be 'pretty' when i get them.

I know a group that can help us if anyone is interested, TandHconsult.com the take a commission to do this we have to do some research on them. We have to move fast before they disappeared

C'mon Raphaell..."Maybe there doing maintenance." I told scumface Howard I am coming after him and I am going to rip his.... Your money is gone ....I have a lawyer after the Bastard ....I am going after him personally ...it will not be 'pretty' when i get them.

Mate it's just wishful thinking. I know I got scammed as we all did. Howard is probably drinking in costa rica laughing at us. I sent him, tiffany and what's his face Garcia some pretty aggressive messages but at the end of the day...he has our money and I wonder if he even will check those emails. Is it even possible to recover?

All those scams want $1000 up front ....then they say they are doing everything they can to get your money back ....so you are supposed to like their efforts ...but in the end they don't get any money back ....Probably don't even try.....also a lot of them are working with the Alan Howard scumbags to get more of your money.

Guys don't trust any of those guys that say they can get your money back and pay up front. I read a lot of places they are scams too and won't do anything. I will only trust them if they say you can pay, once the money comes back.

I got scammed from both Norman and Rothschild so I probably lost the most here. Our only way is through the police and they are slow. Maybe RCMP can track where the money went, but it will be hard for them since they sent the money to Costa Rica. I also am trying to get the media involved so the police will take our case seriously. Other than that I don't know what we can do. Anybody else made any progress?

FYI you can try contacting the bank you sent the money too. But it won't help. There's nothing you can do. The banks in these kinds of countries don't care. I contacted pko bank polski for Norman losses and they did nothing.

Guys don't trust any of those guys that say they can get your money back and pay up front. I read a lot of places they are scams too and won't do anything. I will only trust them if they say you can pay, once the money comes back.

I got scammed from both Norman and Rothschild so I probably lost the most here. Our only way is through the police and they are slow. Maybe RCMP can track where the money went, but it will be hard for them since they sent the money to Costa Rica. I also am trying to get the media involved so the police will take our case seriously. Other than that I don't know what we can do. Anybody else made any progress?

Back