• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RoverNorthForexSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
I'm testing this system on my demo accounts. It's very simple, but it works for me. Today all trades are winner :)

When you buy the system, you can download an asstant EA for MT4, which tells you, when you have to trade. The system is a trendsystem!

Keep us up to date

I'm testing this system on my demo accounts. It's very simple, but it works for me. Today all trades are winner :)

When you buy the system, you can download an asstant EA for MT4, which tells you, when you have to trade. The system is a trendsystem!

Hi Freakstr,

You are testing this RoverNorth system.

Could you keep us up to date with regards to you findings and results ?

Kind regards, BackSpace

Last edited:
I believe that this system has potential, but you just can't click "yes" every time it gives you a signal. I have had mostly losing trades with this so far. It signals when the market retraces, and the candle touches the 10 MA line, figuring it will turn back around and keep going with the longer trend, but sometimes that retrace keeps going and stops you out. The manual isn't any help. Not really good for beginners. Some brain work and learning involved here

Thanks !

I believe that this system has potential, but you just can't click "yes" every time it gives you a signal. I have had mostly losing trades with this so far. It signals when the market retraces, and the candle touches the 10 MA line, figuring it will turn back around and keep going with the longer trend, but sometimes that retrace keeps going and stops you out. The manual isn't any help. Not really good for beginners. Some brain work and learning involved here

Hi DJF,

Thanks for the feedback. If you intend to keep on testing the RoverNorthsystem, could you please keep us up to date with the results.

BackSpace

Rover North Update

Since the manual doesn't really give much in the way of direction on how best to use this system, I've been experimenting. At first I had a 35 pip take profit and 70 pip stoploss set with the Profit Grid on default settings. What was happening was that a second trade would open, then it would lock in my 3 pips profit and close the second trade at a loss. Not good. Yesterday I changed to a 10 pip take profit and 20 pip stoploss. Much better. Have had more winners than losers. Now I'm trying to tweak the Profit Grid feature to work as it should with these settings. Not sure if it will work, and I don't know if the trailing stop will either, but if I can clear 30 or 40 pips a day that's not too bad.
I have also taken to waiting till the next candle most of the time when given a signal. Will post more later.

The other thread on this system says the free version is better than the EA. I'd like to know how to get hold of it, anyone know?

Back