ROYAL GTX IS A SCAM BROKER - DO NOT INVEST

g95000

Recruit
I was contacted by someone called Frank suggesting that he is a financial advisor and I had signed up to a trading account with them. He suggested I deposit £250 into a trading account for me to see profits. As the payment did not go through online, the advisor took my details over the phone and I gave him my one-time passcode. I agreed to submit the payment and then the call was followed up by his colleague on Friday who suggesting I pay £2000 in order for me to see higher profit margins. He said he had signals which are only for VIP clients which have a high success rate. I agreed. He asked me to send the money to my Coinbase account which also had £360 from a previous investment i made. He added £260 to the initial £2000 payment. He took another £2700 after suggesting that it was the only way to upgrade my Coinbase account and release the first payment that was made. He even had someone call me pretending to be a representative from Coinbase - this led me to think they were legit as they had somehow spoofed the Coinbase helpline. I even emailed to block my account as I suspected it was compromised and they was also sent an email posing as the Coinbase representative. They was also about to remotely access my computer using a software program called teamviewer. This was dealt with by both Daniel Palmer and Alex Holmqvist.

I was contacted by someone called Frank suggesting that he is a financial advisor and I had signed up to a trading account with them. He suggested I deposit £250 into a trading account for me to see profits. As the payment did not go through online, the advisor took my details over the phone and I gave him my one-time passcode. I agreed to submit the payment and then the call was followed up by his colleague on Friday who suggesting I pay £2000 in order for me to see higher profit margins. He said he had signals which are only for VIP clients which have a high success rate. I agreed. He asked me to send the money to my Coinbase account which also had £360 from a previous investment i made. He added £260 to the initial £2000 payment. He took another £2700 after suggesting that it was the only way to upgrade my Coinbase account and release the first payment that was made. He even had someone call me pretending to be a representative from Coinbase - this led me to think they were legit as they had somehow spoofed the Coinbase helpline. I even emailed to block my account as I suspected it was compromised and they was also sent an email posing as the Coinbase representative. They was also about to remotely access my computer using a software program called teamviewer. This was dealt with by both Daniel Palmer and Alex Holmqvist.
Can we have a website address, please?

Back