• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RoyalTradingRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Update 11/26/14: I have received a short reply from the vendor who has stated:
"Our Updated version of Robot [is] running on low risk and have low DrawDown with same profit Ratio"
This second test has all of 5 days history now, a similar starting balance and lot sizes, with private open positions and open trades, as did the first 1-month test that was halted.
I will request of this vendor the opportunity to run an independent test of this model should it make it through the first month without self-destructing and if still looking attractive.
Caution is still advised until there is some believable trading history. This caution is especially appropriate for any vendor asking for a subscription membership with no proven track record whatsoever.
FPA Leadership is reviewing this offering as I write.
Meanwhile, I urge any takers to post your experiences here.
===============================
Urgent Note
Hello FPA Members and other readers,
In all 5 years of volunteer efforts here, I have never before published a private urgent note.
I do not yet have all the facts, but this vendor is testing here at truly radical levels of risk.
Please visit the MyFxBook page available from their own vendor website, then backup from there to find the one month test that was stopped apparently due to an 80% drawdown, before restarting it recently.
I will attempt to contact the vendor for clarification and am asking FPA Leadership to do the same; but for now, please recognize that whether or not this EA model has true merit, the way it is presented here on FPA is in my opinion entirely irresponsible.

Last edited:
Going to try this robot

Read and agree with your warning.

I'm going to give this robot a try but with using VERY conservative settings. I just purchased the subscription, will let you know how it does.

Day 1 - 70 pip profit. (Mind you...I can keeping my lot size at the bare minimum (0.01 lots per trade) just to see how this robot is trading. I will update you as I go.)

Last edited:
Thanks fizzgizz for taking up the challenge. Look forward to your reports.
Please advise us of the broker you are using, the account style (market maker, ECN, STP, etc.), and of course, if you are trading real money.
Meanwhile, it appears the vendor's website is crashed due to too many hits.

Hello lazy trader!

I am trying this signal copier in the moment. Yes, it is a signal copier and not an EA. This service costs 70,- USD for the first month and 99 for the following.

They give a quick response, when there are problems. Normally within an hour.

I had up to 5 trades open at the same time . Max DD about 10%.

Sometimes I thought, what they are doing? But some hours later it always turned into very good success!

No loss trade so far! Little more than 20% profit within one week and a day.

I let you know how we carry on.

Yours so far

Jay

Hello again!

Do not get fooled like me. Do not trust them. Just another signal seller which betrayed me.

What can one expect from a superb-fantastic-extraordinary signal service?

Not to start Sell-Trades when the price is at the yearly bottom. Only a very stupid EA or robot would do this. But I did not think that a signal-provider is soooooo... stupid.

And when the price went up and up, of course, they shoot out more and more SELL trades, instead of seeing the signs and place a buy trade which can cover a little of the losses.

In total, they made 6 Sell trades with each 3,3 lots when EUR/USD was at the lowest price of this year.

Now my account is ruined.

Do not trust them! They DO NOT KNOW how to trade the Forex Market

Yours

Jay

Thank you for the friendly and accurate warning Master Sergeant, I have tried the Royal EA and guess what, margin call in three weeks. Does vendor and or developer even know anything about Trading? Totally ridiculous, and to think that people have the audacity to take money for such rubbish, and by the way their support system also does not reply to emails.

Be warned - this system will appear stable -even on conservative settings then it will take a hit and half or more of your account disappear over 2-3 days /dont be fooled by the results which at times can appear stable ..i had it on test and it gave me 1/3 account more -quite quickly on demo... The drawdown was excessive.. But as it was demo it didnt concern me too much..live account i wouldn't have been so forgiving....It then took a few (together) poor trades which went into severe drawdown and then closed loosing all of the profit and 1/3 of my demo account. This is a dangerous system. It is none short of gambling and recklessly. It requires a high balance to not give you a margin call.. Reckless through and through...

Back