• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem RPROcoin denied withdrawals

I am having an issue with a company
How did you initially find this company to invest with? Were you approached on social media or randomly contacted on a chat app?
Sir I have been added in telegram group,from there I got assistant WhatsApp contact detail and there on started communication with assistant.

Sir I have been added in telegram group,from there I got assistant WhatsApp contact detail and there on started communication with assistant.
Sorry to say, you got scammed and there is no recovery as there is no process to get a chargeback when you do transactions through bitcoin.

Sorry to say, you got scammed and there is no recovery as there is no process to get a chargeback when you do transactions through bitcoin.
Sir I am very disappointed now,my only hope from you.Somehow You might get my money beck.
Please Sir is there any way to solve my problem.
Please I am requesting you.

This scam is called Pig Butchering, see below for more details. You should start by contacting the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) and there is free live chat on their website.

Sir I am very disappointed now,my only hope from you.Somehow You might get my money beck.
Please Sir is there any way to solve my problem.
Please I am requesting you.

GASO (above) has a guide to diy tracing of crypto transactions as well as a paid service for that.

For anyone who sent cryto to scammers, the US Secret Service wants info on crypto scams. You can find contacts for their offices here:

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact/field-offices

If you are in the US, select the one closest to you. If you are somewhere else, just pick one.

Back