RTG Direct Trading Group Limited-Mega Scam

Balance on my account as of 10th feb 2016 was 14K and open trades worth 12K a total of 26K.Spoke to Mr.Allan Woodley(Account Manager),He wanted me to remove the post in FPA and threatened me that they will file a legal case against me.Requested me to add another 15K to recover the losses,which I denied and after that they wiped off my account. 11th feb 2016 it shows Zero balance and no open trades.Trade history doesn’t show any trades and they denied acces to my account.Now cant login.

Hi All, I have opened an Account with RTG Direct Trading Group Limited in March 2015 which is a Binary option trading.Mr.Allan Woodley was my account manager.Initial months things were fine and based on the trust and promises I increased my investment from 5K to 40K over a period of 6 months.I was allowed to withdraw 14K as installments of 2 and 3K.
Until that time it was mostly short term trades.Then he changed to long term position trades with 6 to 7 months expiry.I requested for the withdrawals and none where honored saying that you cant withdraw because of open trades.We had few heated arguments and then I decided to wait until the trade expires.
Recently all my trades expired by the 31st of Jan 2016,most of them where loses,My account dropped down from 40K to 26K.
I send them the official email requesting not to open any more new trades in my account and to process my withdrawal of 10K as soon as all the existing trades expires.
Now they are not responding to my calls,emails and I noticed that they again opened another 6 long term position trades which will expire only in April 2016.

I request the FPA members to be vigilant about this Mega fraudsters and also to guide and support me to handle this issue

Mr.R
UAE
I was in RTG but now I am unable to access account as it is saying no account is associated with e-mail address and no one answers phone calls or e-mails sent to different dept..Coleen spector was my manager. I suspect this may be a front for isis as it just seems to vanish

Looks like they just close accounts at will. Mr Woodley threatened to trade my account to zero anyway. Luckily i did annoy a small refund of my capital out of them, but less than half.

We lost money there. I made my peace.

Now, there's a " Andreas Andreou" from what looks like a fake Cyprus securities and exchange commission email saying that RTG was found guilty in London, and that we are getting our money back with the interest. His story was that RTG had "closed" our accounts (but not really), and continued using our accounts to trade while they kept all the profits, The London court apparently found them guilty, and froze their assets, and now we can be reimbursed. The problem is that the letter we got from the fake Cyprus SEC, says " Cy-SEC and HSBC bank London must refund the amount of US $102,393.00 no later than 24 hours after HSBC Bank London HAS COLLECTED and verified receipts of the LAWYERS FEE, PENALTY FEE and ESCROW ACCOUNT FEE PAID BY THE CLIENT (that would be us!).

So, pretty much, they are saying "give us 10 grand, after that, we'll send you the rest".
That is NOT how class action settlement work people!

The court determines an amount to be given to the victims, then the take out all their fees, then, and only then, they send a check to the victims with whatever is leftover. No one ever has to pay the court fees first in order to receive their settlement. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Also, I check court case finder in UK and none pop up when researching for RTG.

hey guys i will live you with this i lost about 37k with RTG LTD in 2015 and last year i contact i firm in NY city that help me get my money back. you can try to se if it work for you but this people from RTG i learned that they are in Dominican Republic,and mexico. if you want more info visit them at stratonconsultingintl.com

Spam Cat has seen some stupid spammers, but you are one of the stupidest.

You claim to be a client of Straton Consulting Intl, but registered with an email address at StratonConsultingIntl.com. This alone is enough to prove you have no ethics and are a liar. It also shows how stupid you are.

You claim you lost your money in 2015 and it was recovered in 2017. Recoveries after more than 1 year are extremely rare, so that makes your lie even less believable.

StratonConsultingIntl.com did not recover funds for anyone in 2017. The domain name registration was in March 2018.

You mentioned Dominican Republic in your lies above. Spam Cat checked. You are posting from the Dominican Republic. You are not the first recovery room scammer from Dominica who ended up in Spam Cat's food dish.

Spam Cat checked the first lawyer your website claims works there. The picture is of a real lawyer, but she's not named Mariana Aceves. Your website stole a real lawyer's image and built a fake profile around it. Spam Cat isn't going to waste his time checking your other fake lawyers.

Spam Cat says StratonConsultingIntl.com is nothing but a scam. If you trust that website, you will have more money stolen from you.

You are a liar. You are a spammer. You are a scammer. You are a thief who wants to steal more money from Scam Victims. Spam Cat will now eat you alive.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back