RTI365.COM is scam

Mustafa salibi

Recruit
Hello,

My name is Mustafa and i leave in Germany.

I traded with the broker rti365.com and deposited in total 15000 usd and made profit and tryed to withdraw but couldnt withdraw from the account.
they came with the reason that there was an error in the system and later on they didnt answer my qustions any more and didnt response to my qustions.
and ulso didnt respond any more to the chat on there website.

I deposited true bankwire transfer

I hope some one can advise me what i have to do?

The screenshots arre in arabic , the first picture is an screen shot with my account and i have equity of 80183usd ,the second picture is the withdraw reqeust that i made,the third one is an screen shot from my account manager that he sended to me on whatsapp after i tryed to withdraw.

Mustafa

Attachments

• account screen shot1.jpeg
    account screen shot1.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 12
  • withdraw screen shot.jpeg
    withdraw screen shot.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 12
  • picture from my account manager.jpeg
    picture from my account manager.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello,

My name is Mustafa and i leave in Germany.

I traded with the broker rti365.com and deposited in total 15000 usd and made profit and tryed to withdraw but couldnt withdraw from the account.
they came with the reason that there was an error in the system and later on they didnt answer my qustions any more and didnt response to my qustions.
and ulso didnt respond any more to the chat on there website.

I deposited true bankwire transfer

I hope some one can advise me what i have to do?

The screenshots arre in arabic , the first picture is an screen shot with my account and i have equity of 80183usd ,the second picture is the withdraw reqeust that i made,the third one is an screen shot from my account manager that he sended to me on whatsapp after i tryed to withdraw.

Mustafa
Can you please share the reply you have received from them via email (official email) from their end?

Hello sir

i m new to the forex world I didnt receive any official email from them ulso when opened the account didnt received an offical confirmation email.
But when i feld there is something wrong i started to take screen shots of the chat with them and the contact with them trough whatspp, its all in arabic but i will add it here as screen shot.
there is one screen shot with deposits and withdraws the one time in the beginning i withdraw 30usd and i received it. the another credit out on this screen shot is the bonus they took from the account.
after the 30usd i couldnt withdraw even 2000usd when the account had an equity of more then 80k usd.
all way they telling me u have to wait and have patienc i tried to withdraw several times and its more then one month a go but still nothing.
i hope some one can help to get my money.

Sory but the chat with them is in arabic

thanks,
Mustafa

Attachments

• chat asking them way no one contact me because i dont receive any think.jpeg
    chat asking them way no one contact me because i dont receive any think.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 6
  • chat telling me they go to contact me.jpeg
    chat telling me they go to contact me.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 6
  • chat with they gone contact me.jpeg
    chat with they gone contact me.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 8
  • i try to withdraw 2000 thelling me in arabic that i must have patience.jpeg
    i try to withdraw 2000 thelling me in arabic that i must have patience.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image with equity 83223usd and chat asking them way can i not withdraw - kopie.jpeg
    image with equity 83223usd and chat asking them way can i not withdraw - kopie.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image with equity 83223usd and chat asking them way can i not withdraw - kopie.jpeg
    image with equity 83223usd and chat asking them way can i not withdraw - kopie.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 4
  • image with equity 83223usd and chat asking them way can i not withdraw.jpeg
    image with equity 83223usd and chat asking them way can i not withdraw.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 4
  • screen shot of my account activtie.jpeg
    screen shot of my account activtie.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
  • screenshot with deposits and withdraw 2500 and 650 where bonus and they credit them out.jpeg
    screenshot with deposits and withdraw 2500 and 650 where bonus and they credit them out.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 6
Can you please share the reply you have received from them via email (official email) from their end?
Hello sir

I opened an account with them but they will never send u an official email .
they called me and wanted me to direct deposit .
with out any qustions about validation or any think.

they are absolutely scam

please take care deposit any money with them i have a friend new to forex have very bad experience with them.
most of the people on there website are arabic people

i traded with them but couldnt withdraw any money . from my account.
and when i wanted to withdraw they told me that i have to deposit more to withdraw but when i deposited more i couldnt withdraw again.

Mustafa

Did you contact your bank regarding this transactions? Perhaps they will help you with chargeback

Hello sir

I opened an account with them but they will never send u an official email .
they called me and wanted me to direct deposit .
with out any qustions about validation or any think.

they are absolutely scam

please take care deposit any money with them i have a friend new to forex have very bad experience with them.
most of the people on there website are arabic people
So did you deposit anything with them yet?

Hello sir

i m new to the forex world I didnt receive any official email from them ulso when opened the account didnt received an offical confirmation email.
But when i feld there is something wrong i started to take screen shots of the chat with them and the contact with them trough whatspp, its all in arabic but i will add it here as screen shot.
there is one screen shot with deposits and withdraws the one time in the beginning i withdraw 30usd and i received it. the another credit out on this screen shot is the bonus they took from the account.
after the 30usd i couldnt withdraw even 2000usd when the account had an equity of more then 80k usd.
all way they telling me u have to wait and have patienc i tried to withdraw several times and its more then one month a go but still nothing.

thanks,
Mustafa
What's the amount you deposited with them?

Hello sir

thanks,
Mustafa
The website is not accessible from the US!

1630710502809.png

1630710584034.png

1630710618923.png

Back