Rubix FX - We do not profit from client losses

RubixFX

RubixFX Representative
Hello, everyone on the FPA forum! My name is Alex Neo and I work for a new brokerage firm, Rubix FX. Rubix FX was founded by a group of professionals with vast depth of experience in financial markets across multiple asset classes, previously working with top tier banks, hedge funds and law firms. The team of 10+ includes professionals from trading, operations, sales, legal, IT and compliance from institutions including Citi, Goldman Sachs, UBS, Herbert Smith Freehills, SocGen, FIXI, and Global Prime. This team of professionals have come together to bring you Rubix FX.

It would my pleasure to answer any questions you have regarding the new firm and I hope you will go to our website Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX to find out more.

Rubix FX offers a completely transparent brokerage service with DMA through competitive ECN pricing. Every trade placed through Rubix FX is matched with one of our liquidity providers (banks) and can be validated against a trade receipt. Trade receipts illustrate that your trades are being matched with a liquidity provider and that the broker is not taking the other side of your trade. Furthermore, Rubix FX is the first broker to openly disclose to all clients that we do not profit from their losses.

By implementing this standard, Rubix FX’s goals are aligned with the trader, working together to grow and facilitate profitable strategies.

We have been operating since August 2014 and believe with our professionalism, attention to detail and client care we will be one of the top brokerages globally. We have a profound understanding of clients’ wants and expectations, and seek to provide effective and cost efficient services to all.

We are here to help! If you have any questions on who we are, our firm or services, please ask away. We will be online going forward and will endeavour to respond to every comment in a timely fashion and with brutal honesty and transparency. If you would like to get in contact with me directly, you can email me at aneo@rubixfx.com or telephone a member of the team on +61 (2) 9099 4288. We also have online chat at Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX to field your queries.

Happy trading and speak soon!

Cheers
Alex

Just a quick update everyone, Rubix FX has now activated Neteller. You can now deposit and withdraw to your MT4 trading account via Neteller.

Neteller is a leading e-Wallet service that allows deposits to Rubix FX trading accounts. To deposit with Rubix FX using Neteller, simply login to the Rubix FX Portal, select Transfers and then select Neteller.

To find out more please visit Foreign exchange broker | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX

Cheers
Alex

Hi Traders,

Rubix FX has now added Indices CFDs to the list of tradable instruments. You can now buy and sell 9 of the major International Equity Indices through Rubix FX Metatrader 4.

Click on the below link to find out more.

CFDs | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX | RubixFX

Cheers
Alex

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Rubix FX is delighted to announce that clients are now able to fund their trading accounts via credit and debit cards.

The following currencies are now available for funding: USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD, SGD and NZD.

For more information please visit: Deposit Funds | Forex ecn broker | Rubix FX | RubixFX

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask

Cheers
Alex

Back