• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RubyEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
This EA does not deserve to be in the first place. It would be time to better rating from FPA.

Luckily it was just a demo account - https://www.fxblue.com/users/ruby-forex-ea

Of course he swapped the demo account so no one could see what happened.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/rubyea_topfxeas

Screenshot_2020-03-12 FX Blue - Statement for rubyea_topfxeas.png

Screenshot_2020-03-12 FX Blue - rubyea_topfxeas.png

I bought this EA a few weeks back and ran it for 2 weeks, and was not very good. Asked for a refund and got my money back no questions.

NOT RECOMMENDED.
trade copying service from the person who just heard about trading.
NOT RECOMMENDED.
trade copying service from the person who just heard about trading.

Dear Airone

Thanks for your comment. We have published the second version of the EA which trades independently.

However there is still one online indicator in the EA that take care of high impact news. This indicator does not function during the back test.

Regards

Back