• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RubyEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
@RubyEA Where can we your verified results?
thanks!

Dear Troca

Our EA trading results is verified by FPA. You may also visit our page at myfxbook.com.

Regards
William

Dear Troca

Our EA trading results is verified by FPA. You may also visit our page at myfxbook.com.

Regards
William
Great thanks!

Great, I have been following Ruby EA for some time on myfxbook and it is looking very good. I was surprised that it showed very little drawdown on the graph, but a large dd% of 63.44% in the stats window. I would like to check if the large DD happened during that massive whipsaw of the EUR/USD during Feb/March this year?

Great, I have been following Ruby EA for some time on myfxbook and it is looking very good. I was surprised that it showed very little drawdown on the graph, but a large dd% of 63.44% in the stats window. I would like to check if the large DD happened during that massive whipsaw of the EUR/USD during Feb/March this year?

Dear Johan

Thanks for your interest in Ruby Expert Advisor.

The high drawdown happened on February 2020. There were two open trades and they went against the trend. Eventually they were closed by touching the TP points. The main reason was that we used high risk settings. After that we applied some updates to the EA to avoid such situations as much as possible.

Regards
William

Back