Ruilong Investment Company LTD

The law firms however need to work with a reputable investigative agency as these funds are mostly converted into bitcoin. In my case, I wrote to a lawyer, and after much, he referred me to a very professional and diligent agency whom I wrote to FightingSlimesLikeMe on Aol mail. After carrying out an aggressive investigation, funds were retrieved and Justice shall prevail on these scammers soon.

Please post proof that this company recovered your funds.

This is a fraudulent company. They got me for $9k. When I realized it was fraud, I just traded all the proceeds away so they could not take them. It was absolutely my fault. I was talking online to a woman from Thailand named Monita Vongpila. It is a fake name, but she will call you with her terrible English to try and make you believe it is real. She will never video chat and if you ask her to send selfie's and live shots, she sends obvious fake pictures of the same girl. She told me she was at the gym and I asked for a live photo and she sent me a photo that still had the white borders across 2 sides. Not even smart enough to crop that out. However, this was all after I deposited $9,000 by means of crypto. She will talk to you for a week, maybe more, until your guard is down. I am sure she is not the only one doing this from this group of scammers. If you ever see Ruilong Investment Company LTD, please run away. Here is the link ruilonginvest.com/en/. When I tried to withdraw the money, of course I could not. Had to wait 2 weeks, etc. You know, the usual lies. She had me trading the money on gold spots on Metatrader 5. We made money, however, you cannot withdraw it. I read from others that they will wait until you figure it out that it is a scam before they steal your money. They want you to follow their investment strategy, they make more money off the money they are going to steal from you and then they take it all. It hurts to lose $9k, but I am in a situation where it does not hurt very badly. I refused to let them win so I just dumped everything. Lost it all. Left them with pennies in the account. It actually still is open and has a negative balance. She blocked me from everything we were communicating thru. Messenger. Faceboon. WhatsApp. Direct phone calls. I had another FB account I was also talking to her on and she had no idea it was me. She was saying the same exact things to both of us. Her FB account is literally all men. I was thrown off by her calling me and that is what made me feel it was a real thing. She never spoke about money until about week 2 and we chatted a lot. I used a different phone a few days later and called her number directly and a guy answered who only spoke Thai. I am not sure if it was he who I was actually chatting with, although I suspect it was not since he did not know English and she chatted with the same bad English as she spoke. Please stay away from https://www.ruilonginvest.com/en/ Ruilong Investment Company LTD and stay away from Monita Vongpila and others like her on Facebook. Really dig in and know they are playing chess, not checkers. They will wait until you really are comfortable and then they get you to deposit money. I hope the money I lost was spent to save others a lot more.
I am in the same situation as you, however i have been able to withdraw money on multiple times so is Ruilong really a scam?

It 100% is gone and 100% real. See photos. I have screenshots of everything, including when I dumped the money. I was literally on the phone with the girl and I downloaded MT5 from my Iphone App store. I created an account and then she gave me the code to connect the broker account to MT5. I verified it was working correctly and the broker account showed up in MT5. She actually did have a "friend" tell us what limits to put in, when to put them in and how much to invest. Like I said, we did make money. We actually video'd each other when we were messing around with the small investments at first, so I could see she was actually investing some of that good stolen money she earned. I still have the MT5 account, however Ruilong is disabled as my broker. She kept telling me not to trade on my own because I could lose a lot of money. I did not let her know I figured it out that it was a scam. I had her on the phone and we were going to start trading again and she gave me the limits. I set them how I wanted in order to lose money and I hit sell. As you can see, it went down a few grand. She started screaming in terrible English that I made a big mistake. I did it again and again. I then told her some choice words and all of sudden she blocked me from everything. The fake broker account amount matched the amount in MT5. I am sure there is a laugh out there on me, but it is surely not by them. I speak broken Thai and found out a little info of one of the guys running the scam, called him and he tried his best to curse me out in English. I did get a good laugh on that one. Like I said, she must have gotten my info from one of the Thai girls I have hooked up with because I was definitely a mark and she knew the right things to say and do. I am also sure I deserve what I got for all the Thai girls I have been with, so karma did catch up to me, in a sense. She was really good, tho. We spoke for about 2 weeks before money ever was spoken about and we actually spoke many times a day and texted all day long. This may not have been her first intention on how to get money out of me, but I am sure that was her intention one way or the other. When she realized I was not going to be in Thailand until a few more months because of COVID, maybe someone turned her on to this scam or this was the scam all along. It doesn't matter either way. I am sure she knew I had a lot of money because she knew a lot about me that could not be found online. All of this is irrelevant. The purpose it to prevent anyone else from getting scammed by these people.
Dude, I’m not even sure if you are real or not. I usually sympathize with the victims but then your story sounds like one of those scammers, even talked like one.

Anyway, the point is that the whole thing is a set up. There is no trading, no execution and this whole elaborate scene they made was to steal a lot more money from you. The so called mentor, trader they are fake. They just wanted to sound professional. They didn’t want you to push any buttons because it won’t align with their fake charts.

I know you have lots of doughs to throw but at least know and understand how you were killed.

We do appreciate for you to spread this Ruilong Investment Company is one of those fake Co. Now, some other lucky peeps can be aware of this and not fall into their traps.

Peace ✌️

This is a fraudulent company. They got me for $9k. When I realized it was fraud, I just traded all the proceeds away so they could not take them. It was absolutely my fault. I was talking online to a woman from Thailand named Monita Vongpila. It is a fake name, but she will call you with her terrible English to try and make you believe it is real. She will never video chat and if you ask her to send selfie's and live shots, she sends obvious fake pictures of the same girl. She told me she was at the gym and I asked for a live photo and she sent me a photo that still had the white borders across 2 sides. Not even smart enough to crop that out. However, this was all after I deposited $9,000 by means of crypto. She will talk to you for a week, maybe more, until your guard is down. I am sure she is not the only one doing this from this group of scammers. If you ever see Ruilong Investment Company LTD, please run away. Here is the link ruilonginvest.com/en/. When I tried to withdraw the money, of course I could not. Had to wait 2 weeks, etc. You know, the usual lies. She had me trading the money on gold spots on Metatrader 5. We made money, however, you cannot withdraw it. I read from others that they will wait until you figure it out that it is a scam before they steal your money. They want you to follow their investment strategy, they make more money off the money they are going to steal from you and then they take it all. It hurts to lose $9k, but I am in a situation where it does not hurt very badly. I refused to let them win so I just dumped everything. Lost it all. Left them with pennies in the account. It actually still is open and has a negative balance. She blocked me from everything we were communicating thru. Messenger. Faceboon. WhatsApp. Direct phone calls. I had another FB account I was also talking to her on and she had no idea it was me. She was saying the same exact things to both of us. Her FB account is literally all men. I was thrown off by her calling me and that is what made me feel it was a real thing. She never spoke about money until about week 2 and we chatted a lot. I used a different phone a few days later and called her number directly and a guy answered who only spoke Thai. I am not sure if it was he who I was actually chatting with, although I suspect it was not since he did not know English and she chatted with the same bad English as she spoke. Please stay away from https://www.ruilonginvest.com/en/ Ruilong Investment Company LTD and stay away from Monita Vongpila and others like her on Facebook. Really dig in and know they are playing chess, not checkers. They will wait until you really are comfortable and then they get you to deposit money. I hope the money I lost was spent to save others a lot more.
how do we withdraw money? I got the same situation with you,

Hello, I have had the same issue. I was wondering whether you were able to do something about your ID because they asked me to upload mine

how do we withdraw money? I got the same situation with you,
You need to start filing reports with the authorities about this broker (your local law enforcement and the securities commission for the country you live in). It is very difficult to get the money back because this is a scam.

Hello, I have had the same issue. I was wondering whether you were able to do something about your ID because they asked me to upload mine
Report to your local authorities about your ID being stolen, they might issue you a new one. I’m not sure how useful is your ID in your country but if is not that serious, they wouldn’t do much harm.

Back