Rumelia Capital/Grey Mountain Scam

Phoneguy

Recruit
I hope you can help. I was scammed out of $67,500. I initially invested 500 on October 7 , 2016 and was contacted by Brian Green who said he could manage my account if I invested $2000 with guaranteed trades protection so I did. We did 60 second trades making modest gains so he said if I invested $25k we could make real profits with so many guaranteed trades. Of course he lost 15k and then guaranteed refunded at 10x as bonus which tied up the money from withdrawal. Then through bad managed trades the account dwindled. So I was contacted by Ryan Daniels on 11/1/16 who said if I opened up a managed account with an additional $10k he would give a $20 k bonus and promised real profits so I did to try to recoup the 27,500 I had already lost. He said with 30k he could really grow the account and he did through 60 second trading sessions with Ryan Daniels the account grew to around $50k. Through trading sessions and emails Ryan convinced me to dep another $10k matching $20k bonus and through trading sessions the account grew to about $100,000. Then things got weird with Ryan not returning calls or emails and missing trading sessions. Then I noticed trades on account I did not make and tried to contact Ryan with no success. I was the contacted by Frank Born who said I could get back the $67k in lost trades by dep another $20k so I did. Which restored my account balance to around 90,000. I the proceeded to make 2day trades with Frank on Friday mornings and using the trade extend feature by extending loosing trades after trading stopped at 5 pm thus profiting from the winning trades and tie the loosing trades when the expired. Thus ensuring profits. This went on for a few weeks and all of a sudden I lost the ability to extend trades 5 pm on friday thus loosing the loosing trades $12k. I contacted frank and he assured me it was an error and funds would be refunded. Which they never were. The following Friday the same thing happened loosing $15k. I once again contacted frank and he said the banks changed their process and the extend feature is not longer available on their trading platform but I would get the money back I to the account which I never did. He said he was dealing with the financial department to get the money back from the error. We continued to place some trades some winning and some loosing until calls emails went unanswered and I realized I had been scammed out of 67k my account is still active and I was told via chat that Ryan, frank , and Brian no longer work there and that I was on my own with my account. Because of the bonuses that I received I cannot make withdrawal. My account to date is $75,077.30 with 7 2 k trades to expire in 2 days all loosing of course. I am sure they are using some sort of algorithm that they control to win or loose trades in this scam. I feel so stupid and violated. Can you help or advise?

I hope you can help. I was scammed out of $67,500. I initially invested 500 on October 7 , 2016 and was contacted by Brian Green who said he could manage my account if I invested $2000 with guaranteed trades protection so I did. We did 60 second trades making modest gains so he said if I invested $25k we could make real profits with so many guaranteed trades. Of course he lost 15k and then guaranteed refunded at 10x as bonus which tied up the money from withdrawal. Then through bad managed trades the account dwindled. So I was contacted by Ryan Daniels on 11/1/16 who said if I opened up a managed account with an additional $10k he would give a $20 k bonus and promised real profits so I did to try to recoup the 27,500 I had already lost. He said with 30k he could really grow the account and he did through 60 second trading sessions with Ryan Daniels the account grew to around $50k. Through trading sessions and emails Ryan convinced me to dep another $10k matching $20k bonus and through trading sessions the account grew to about $100,000. Then things got weird with Ryan not returning calls or emails and missing trading sessions. Then I noticed trades on account I did not make and tried to contact Ryan with no success. I was the contacted by Frank Born who said I could get back the $67k in lost trades by dep another $20k so I did. Which restored my account balance to around 90,000. I the proceeded to make 2day trades with Frank on Friday mornings and using the trade extend feature by extending loosing trades after trading stopped at 5 pm thus profiting from the winning trades and tie the loosing trades when the expired. Thus ensuring profits. This went on for a few weeks and all of a sudden I lost the ability to extend trades 5 pm on friday thus loosing the loosing trades $12k. I contacted frank and he assured me it was an error and funds would be refunded. Which they never were. The following Friday the same thing happened loosing $15k. I once again contacted frank and he said the banks changed their process and the extend feature is not longer available on their trading platform but I would get the money back I to the account which I never did. He said he was dealing with the financial department to get the money back from the error. We continued to place some trades some winning and some loosing until calls emails went unanswered and I realized I had been scammed out of 67k my account is still active and I was told via chat that Ryan, frank , and Brian no longer work there and that I was on my own with my account. Because of the bonuses that I received I cannot make withdrawal. My account to date is $75,077.30 with 7 2 k trades to expire in 2 days all loosing of course. I am sure they are using some sort of algorithm that they control to win or loose trades in this scam. I feel so stupid and violated. Can you help or advise?
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.rumeliacapital.com/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13456/rumeliacapital-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/RumeliaCapital/

https://twitter.com/rumeliacapital

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

S

I requested info on wealth recovery internationals website and was contacted by Veronica Birman of Birman Law in tel Aviv Isreal who advised me I could get my deposited funds back if I paid them upfront 10% of damages that I was seeking $6500. And then 20% contingent out of the refunded settlement amount with another 2 t% fee if the case went to court has anyone successfully dealt with this form?

Chargebacks are only an option within 60 days of the transaction

That seems to vary by country. For many places, it's 120 days. In the UK, I've heard of 540 days. Visa and MC rules specify 540, but there seem to be some limitations on that which I haven't fully grasped.

You may want some professional assistance if your bank won't cooperate with a DIY chargeback. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members.

I requested info on wealth recovery internationals website and was contacted by Veronica Birman of Birman Law in tel Aviv Isreal who advised me I could get my deposited funds back if I paid them upfront 10% of damages that I was seeking $6500. And then 20% contingent out of the refunded settlement amount with another 2 t% fee if the case went to court has anyone successfully dealt with this form?
Thanks

I am currently disputing the charges with my credit card company. Hope to get funds invested back based on quality of service or lack there of. I have no basis for a dispute about unauthorized transaction since I did authorization s for each transaction. Just because it is a scam is not a valid reason for the dispute process. Learning a lot about the whole process and fingers crossed. Does anyone have any valid info on Rumelia Capital or Grey mountain?

Back