1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rumor

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by whelms, Nov 9, 2007.

1. whelms

whelms Recruit

:Dfelix, any truth the rumor you and rob are starting a brokerage? sign me up if you are, we need and honest brokerage house and i know you guys would be great. my only request would be a simple one stroke platform similar to fxcm's, its the only thing i like about fxcm.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I have no idea if this is true or not (I hope it is). If it is, I have some great ideas for the .com domain name: :D

Anti-Refco
    ForexBastardBrokers
    TheBastardsStoleYourMoney-WeWont
    MyLastFXBrokerWasABastard
    Non-CriminalFX

and my personal favorite:
    WeAreNotABucketShopFX

Can anyone else think of a few?

P.S. Felix, PLEASE say it's true!

3. whelms

whelms Recruit

i love those names, com'on felix say its true

4. cirebonese

cirebonese Recruit

Could it be NotaThieftFX.com ???? :D

5. JanPoko

JanPoko Private

A brokerage business is a million $ affair (5mill at least soon) so I would forget about those childlish foolish names - for a start.

Those few hundreds of us familiar with Felix's good work would not be sufficient for running brokerage successfuly and to attract wide public is another reason for selecting very representative, good name for a new company. So again, no foolishness, if you please.

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Hmmmnnn... Perhaps you would prefer:

NonChildishForex
    FoolishFreeFX

or
    JanPokosHumorlessBrokerage :p

Kick back, chill out, relax, and have a cold one on me at the bar. If Felix and Rob really open a brokerage (so far, they have neither confirmed nor denied this rumor), I'd be just as surprised as you if they even considered my suggestions as anything more than an amusing diversion while thinking about names.

Then again, Felix did select ForexBastards and ForexPeaceArmy for very serious endeavors, and many serious brokerages operate via more than one domain name, so anything is possible. ;)

7. JanPoko

JanPoko Private

Ha ha ha ha!!!
    My apology for not being able to recognize your sense of humor in time...

8. No Time

No Time Private, 1st Class

you got it Pharaoh!!!

I just got back from San Juan, Puerto Rico. And I did exactly what you mentioned above (except cold ones were on me) for 5 days straight!!! Back to trading....

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

No problem. Sometimes it's even hard for me to tell when I'm joking and when I'm serious. :D

10. MattyUSA

MattyUSA Private

I have another idea. I not sure if it is best to post it here or to another thread or not publicly at all. I'm emailing the forums admin with it to pass to Felix. If there is interest I will post on the forum and gather additional feedback.