rumor

whelms

Recruit
:Dfelix, any truth the rumor you and rob are starting a brokerage? sign me up if you are, we need and honest brokerage house and i know you guys would be great. my only request would be a simple one stroke platform similar to fxcm's, its the only thing i like about fxcm.

I have no idea if this is true or not (I hope it is). If it is, I have some great ideas for the .com domain name: :D

Anti-Refco
ForexBastardBrokers
TheBastardsStoleYourMoney-WeWont
MyLastFXBrokerWasABastard
Non-CriminalFX

and my personal favorite:
WeAreNotABucketShopFX

Can anyone else think of a few?

P.S. Felix, PLEASE say it's true!

I have no idea if this is true or not (I hope it is). If it is, I have some great ideas for the .com domain name: :D

Anti-Refco
ForexBastardBrokers
Non-CriminalFX

WeAreNotABucketShopFX

i love those names, com'on felix say its true

Anti-Refco
ForexBastardBrokers
Non-CriminalFX

WeAreNotABucketShopFX

Could it be NotaThieftFX.com ???? :D

A brokerage business is a million $ affair (5mill at least soon) so I would forget about those childlish foolish names - for a start.

Those few hundreds of us familiar with Felix's good work would not be sufficient for running brokerage successfuly and to attract wide public is another reason for selecting very representative, good name for a new company. So again, no foolishness, if you please.

A brokerage business is a million $ affair (5mill at least soon) so I would forget about those childlish foolish names - for a start.

Those few hundreds of us familiar with Felix's good work would not be sufficient for running brokerage successfuly and to attract wide public is another reason for selecting very representative, good name for a new company. So again, no foolishness, if you please.

Hmmmnnn... Perhaps you would prefer:

NonChildishForex
FoolishFreeFX

or
JanPokosHumorlessBrokerage :p

Kick back, chill out, relax, and have a cold one on me at the bar. If Felix and Rob really open a brokerage (so far, they have neither confirmed nor denied this rumor), I'd be just as surprised as you if they even considered my suggestions as anything more than an amusing diversion while thinking about names.

Then again, Felix did select ForexBastards and ForexPeaceArmy for very serious endeavors, and many serious brokerages operate via more than one domain name, so anything is possible. ;)

Hmmmnnn... Perhaps you would prefer:

Kick back, chill out, relax, and have a cold one on me at the bar.

you got it Pharaoh!!!

I just got back from San Juan, Puerto Rico. And I did exactly what you mentioned above (except cold ones were on me) for 5 days straight!!! Back to trading....

I have another idea. I not sure if it is best to post it here or to another thread or not publicly at all. I'm emailing the forums admin with it to pass to Felix. If there is interest I will post on the forum and gather additional feedback.

Back