RUSSIAN FOREX TRADING SYSTEM scammed

MINA IBRAHIM

Recruit
I communicated with these scammers after watching the promotional videos on their YouTube channels

youtube.com/channel/UCYg3K6PIk6BRM8o4-BtblZA

forexfactory.com/rfts

russianforextradingsystem@gmail.com

russianforextradingsystem.com

Then they told me that I could buy their own system or link my account to their account for 50% of the profits

I linked my account to their account and their system was running on my account

I am surprised that it is a futile and failed system, very, very bad and is determined to open a lot of orders to increase their profits with the loss of my money.

Be careful, these are scammers

I told the company to suspend my account after I lost because of their stupid deals

I communicated with these scammers after watching the promotional videos on their YouTube channels

forexfactory.com/rfts

Then they told me that I could buy their own system or link my account to their account for 50% of the profits

I am surprised that it is a futile and failed system, very, very bad and is determined to open a lot of orders to increase their profits with the loss of my money.

I told the company to suspend my account after I lost because of their stupid deals
Did he claim any website?

I have joined Russian Forex Fund management it's a very good and guaranteed monthly Profit for long traders. My account also doubled in a short time and I paid my loan also.

I am very happy

Thank you very much for the valuable services

forexfactory.com/rfts

Thank you for the warning, I was about starting with them...

forexfactory.com/rfts

Hey, wanted to see what its all about, but this link in not opening for me
russianforextradingsystem.com :confused:

Back