Russian police arrests forex broker fraudsters, while authorities mull more restrictions

It is right thing they have done as the fraudulent brokers and scammers have made the people frightened of losing their money. They played with the emotions of people and they have to be punished as badly as possible. It is really hard to lose your savings without spending them guys!

Thanks for the information, undoubtedly excellent police work if it is about scams. This is how you should react to all this.

I fully agree that scammers should be in prison. Still, I dont understand quite well from this article, have they really committed a scamming activity, or it was just presented like that due to unclear regulation on forex brokerage in Russia?

Please do understand that for Russia whole that internet market and total scams which are going there is something like with USA in their start of 90's years. There is total criminality everywhere where only possible and that's it. Thanks for that.

If we dont have clear rules and regulations imposed by state, then probably we will have a lot of scamming activities on such market. Rules must be respected in order to protect investors from fraudulent activities. I generally support jailing the scammers

Well, here we can see how various countries are dealing with scammers. In Russia, these guys are put into jail. In the US, they trick the whole world and get government help. But, anyway, normal citizens will in any case pay their price

Russian Forex scene is all kinds of whack. I have a friend there and he was terrified when he learned that I'm trading Forex. Seems like they have absolutely no honest brokers over there, each one is some kind of a scam.

Still, they will most likely just go underground. Gambling online is forbidden there too, yet it doesn't stop betting websites from advertising in the open.

A long time ago the couple made the rules of these and regulators more stringent, because there are so few normal companies, and sometimes unbearable conditions for them.
But companies without a name and status have existed for years and no one wants or can fight it.

Well, this is the right choice, because traders lose a lot of money every year just because they contact such companies. Each of us deserves to work under normal conditions - if they cope with this - it will be just great.

Back