RVD Markets CANCEL transaction without reason

Sheila Ng

Recruit
I am the client of RVD Investment Group Limited. Account number is 46638. I started to trade on 23-04-2014.When I made a withdraw request on 05-11-2014.
She made some impede to delay transfer the money to me. I ask what's the problem of my withdraw request.
She cancelled some of my transactions which were in profit base on the 8.3, 8.3.4Terms of Business.
8.3. In case of occurrence of force major circumstances, the Company has, without the prior written notification and at any time take any of the steps:
8.3.4. to review the financial result of all transactions that fall under the force majeure circumstances, by changing the prices of opening/closing or complete cancellation of the transaction.
This is absolutely a cheating behavior. The cancel order is not occur within 24 hours which I make the trade.
She just reply an email that the cancellation was based on the terms of business from RVD that's all. I think this is not enough to explain these cancellation.RVD Statement 2014-12-24.pngRVD Statement 2015-02-04.png

Their contacts page is all the warning people need. Russian company with a BVI legal address, yet also claiming to be in the UK without being FSA registered.

Let the UK FSA know about them.

you can leave them a 1 star review and invite them to this thread to explain. its not a good sign when a broker starts giving you a dozen reason why you can get your profit.

you can leave them a 1 star review and invite them to this thread to explain. its not a good sign when a broker starts giving you a dozen reason why you can get your profit.

This clearly looks like another one of those... But I guess traders know well to do background checks before committing to anything. If they claim to be U.K then FSA approval is a priceless prove of reliability for traders. Thank you for sharing this.

Do you mean that FSA can help for my case?

Not sure how much FSA can help you in this case. But they might put out a warning so that future clients would atleast be safe.

You could have done well by doing some background checks before you invest your hard earned money with them.

Very suspicious broker as Pharaoh has suggested. Send them an invitation via email/chat to join this chat

Back