1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RVMarkets manipulating prices & not returning withdrawals- SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by retyrd@yahoo.com, Aug 14, 2011.

1. retyrd@yahoo.com

As of 7/11/2011 RVMarkets is manipulating almost all execution prices with higher buys and lower sales reported by their server. Prices are changed from 2 to 7 pips and some transaction reports delayed up to 30 seconds. I was running live accounts on RVMarkets and a US broker concurrently using the same pair. For identical B3 trades the US account showed $6.50 profit; RVMarkets was $1.50. Looking through the log files over a two week period I found they skimmed about $500 from my account. I closed the account, completed the Withdrawal Request, and they supposedly sent the balance by wire transfer to my bank. After waiting a week I asked for proof of the transfer and their reply was "today is the last banking day so we can not provide a copy of the bank." This was on a Wednesday. Their bank must be on a unique schedule.

They also required a new hand-written Withdrawal Request scanned & emailed even though they already had a completed form signed, scanned and approved. Anyone using RVMarkets as a broker might want to look closely at their transaction logs.

See the attachment for examples of completed RVMarket trades:

Attached Files:

2. Sylvie O.

Sylvie O. Sergeant

Tell them that you started a thread and invite them to take part in the discussion. We'll see if they care about their reputation.