• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SABrokers.com (Swiss Allied Brokers)

General discussions of a financial company
You are cordially invited to try us out, first hand. Please access Sabrokers | Home and open a Demo Account. Please keep me updated if in need of any assistance. Thanks.

i have deposited 200$ on 02 sep 2014 and received 200$ bonus, i traded more than 6 lot and converted my bonus amount into real balance (as per the terms and conditions 3% of deposit amount to convert bonus into real balance). Now my account balance is 952$. i made a withdraw request 700$ on 04 Sept 2014 still not process my withdraw request. i contact Live chat, they told me same answer "you will get your payment on end of the day", most of the time they are not in online. I sent 4 email to back office and support team, there is no response till now. My account no : 10003040

Today i got my full amount 952$ to my Paypal account, Please mark as resolved this thread, Today i deposited 400$ again and requested 100% bonus, i will trade and update my review later. Thanks for the support

Back