Safe-Option - Not honouring deposit withdrawal request

Studio-dbfx

Recruit
Hi

I have been trying to get my deposit back from safe-option after signing up via Social Tech Trader. I didn't feel comfortable trading with them after receiving a phone call within seconds of signing up! I don't appreciate the hard sell, sales tactics or the manner which they spoke to me when I said no, I didn't need any help.

They haven’t responded to any of my emails regarding the deposit request, only a 'live chat', saying it will take 30 days for the withdrawal to be approved, then another 3-4 days before the deposit is refunded. 30 days have passed!

The request is still pending.

I received emails from a John Riley and Tommy Oliver, but when I replied back to ask when my deposit will be re-funded they don't answer and neither does the support department.

On googling whois the registered owner of safe-option, is a one Saeb Dwairy. I have not contacted this person via their gmail address Saeb.Dwairy@gmail.com, as I do not feel I will get a response after trying to contact them through their official safe-option channels.

Attached are screenshots of the pending request and the only section of the 'live chat' that I had, confirming the deposit would be re-funded.

I saw a Binary Option Sheriff video and it was suggested that I make a case here.

Attachments

• Safe Option withdrawal.jpg
    Safe Option withdrawal.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 0
  • withdrawal.jpg
    withdrawal.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
  • withdrawal request 2.jpg
    withdrawal request 2.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

@FxMaster I forwarded the email I received that links this thread to the emails that Safe-Option has sent to me, plus a gmail account.

I received an email from Tommy Oliver yesterday asking 'why' I wanted to withdraw my deposit. I have opened accounts with Banc De Binary and 365 Binary Option which are now closed and received my deposit back without them asking 'why', and in the specific time which their policy states. I have followed Safe-Option withdrawal policy and even had confirmation via a 'live' chat that my withdrawal would go through without any issues.

@FxMaster I forwarded the email I received that links this thread to the emails that Safe-Option has sent to me, plus a gmail account.

I received an email from Tommy Oliver yesterday asking 'why' I wanted to withdraw my deposit. I have opened accounts with Banc De Binary and 365 Binary Option which are now closed and received my deposit back without them asking 'why', and in the specific time which their policy states. I have followed Safe-Option withdrawal policy and even had confirmation via a 'live' chat that my withdrawal would go through without any issues.

You can say them that you are in need of cash thats why you want to withdraw it.

@FxMaster thanks for the suggestion! I do need the cash!!. I have sent an email to the support department and also to Tommy Oliver who is the only one replying back to my emails. The support department doesn't reply.

If I don't get a response is there any course of action I should consider?

@FxMaster I invited the Safe-Option support department, John Riley, Tommy Oliver and Saeb Dwairy to join this discussion, and received and email from Tommy Oliver not long after the invitation asking if I can invest? knowing full well I just want my deposit back.

Re: Hello T****
Tommy Oliver [tommy@safe-option.com]
sent: Sun 10/04/2016 09:17
To: T*****
can you invest? it will be good for you to get on a good trade

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM, T***** <t*****@studio-dbfx.com> wrote:
Hello Tommy Oliver

I am also in need of cash as this not a venture I want to pursue

Sent: 06 April 2016 21:22
Subject: Re: Hello T*****

Why?

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM, T***** <t*****@studio-dbfx.com> wrote:
Hello Tommy Oliver

I wish to withdraw my deposit of $250 as initially requested from the 01/03/2016 and by confirmation with a ‘live chat’ with Amy Anderson, who said this would be going through without any issue!

Best regards

T*****

Tell him that you will invest later but now you need cash for some reason and you want you money back ASAP.

@FxMaster here is the reply from Tommy Oliver

Re: Hello T*****
Tommy Oliver [tommy@safe-option.com]
Sent: Mon 11/04/2016 13:40

I cant help you with the level of those funds at the moment.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM, T***** <t******@studio-dbfx.com> wrote:

Hello Tommy Oliver

I could invest later but I need the cash now to pay off some debts and need the money back ASAP.

Kind regards

T*****

@FxMaster either he is watching my discussions on here or blatantly just a scam broker with no intention in following their own withdrawal policy. is there a charge back I could use to resolve with? because they seem to have an answer not to honour their agreement!

Back